C ·not an object·

(Chris and Y/N are "just friends")

I and Nick were at the lacrosse field since Chris and Matt had to practice. I had come since Chris always loved when I went to his lacrosse practices. It had ended so I was looking for Chris in the field so we could leave since I was a tired mess. 

"How'd it go Chris" I say as I give him a tap on the shoulder.

 "Pretty good! Then we have the game next Saturday so pretty pumped about that!" Chris says he grabs his bag.

Since I forgot my bag in the bleachers, I run to get it, but when I come back I see Chris arguing with someone, as I get closer I see who it is. My ex. Y/E/N

 "She's mine" Chris yells to my ex's face.

"Okay, but I had her first?" were some of the words I could overhear

 "DIDN'T YOU TREAT HER LIKE A FUCKING OBJECT?" I could hear Chris say. I really wanted to do something about it since it was probably gonna turn into a fistfight.

"SHE LOVED ME FIRST!" I could hear my ex say 

"SHE LOVED YOU! NOT ANYMORE" then, he throws a punch, and he hits Chris. 

" Y/E/N WHAT THE FUCK-" I say before Chris throws another punch. 

 I stand there with my jaw dropped completely shocked at what just happened. I then see my ex's little friends come after him to get him back to the bleachers. 

"CHRIS! now I have to clean you all up" I say as I touch his bruises. 

-time skip to home-

"That was hot, like the way you were defending, " I say to Chirs as I'm cleaning up the one spot where my ex punched him. We were in his room and I was trying to freshen him up so he wouldn't look so rough. 

"Especially when you said I wasn't an object," I said 

"your jaw was literally on the ground," Chris says laughing.  

"Why'd you defend me though" I ask putting a bandaid on him.

"Because I love you"

(A/n: SO CUTEE! Hope you guys liked this Chris imagine)

-request are open-