M ·always forever·

Matt has been really clingy the last few days and I really want to know why because he is never like this. I can't take a shower alone, I can't breathe when we are cuddling because he's so cuddled into me, I can't go take a freaking pee alone it's getting a little weird.

"Matt?" I ask.

 "Yeah, what's up baby" he says looking up at me.

 "Is everything okay? you've been really clingy the past 4 days" I ask looking down at him.

"Yeah it is I just wanna show how much I love you because I know you hate when I'm always on the game or when I'm with the boys all the time," he says smiling.

"Awww Matt that's so sweet of you, but if we're gonna stay like this I have to go on the toilet by myself without having you with me plz?" I say laughing.

 "Mhhh no." he says laying back down on me.

"Why?" I say whining.

"Because if you go away from me and I don't like to be alone," he said looking up at me with puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and fell asleep with Matt on my stomach. When I woke up Matt wasn't laying with me so I walked downstairs to see if he was there, and there he was standing in the kitchen making us breakfast in his boxers only. He's so sweet I love when he's clingy at some points. 

"Hey you're up baby," he said giving me a hug and kissing me on the forehead

 "Yeah, I can see you are too," I said chuckling.

"Well breakfast is ready to take a seat babe" as we were done eating he pulled me up and turned on "the night we met"

"Omg babe this was the song that played at the party we met, how do you remember?" I said with a face 

"How do I remember? how can I forget it? You must be crazy or sum, you were wearing a dark red long dress it was perfect on you, you looked like a queen that night" he said turning me around and pulling me into a long kiss.

 He then picked me up and rushed to the bedroom and threw me on the bed and laid himself on top of me and said

 "I love you so much y/n plz never leave me," he said laying his head softly on my chest.

"Don't worry baby I won't leave you ever" I said kissing his head. 

"I love you too, always and forever" 

(A/n: hope you guys liked this Matt imagine)

-request are open-