C ·prom· pt3

-3rd person pov-

They got out of the class and sat at one of the working tables in the hallway. Y/N sat at the rolling chairs, as she placed her things on the ground beside her.

Right behind her was Alahna, who sat right beside her. And Chris facing them.

-Chris pov-

"Bro I'm not working" Alahna said to us.

"We heard you" Y/N said as she smiled.

"Hey, you still didn't tell me what happened" Alahna said to Y/N as I crossed my arms.

"Happened when?" Y/N asked her.

"Why'd you reject, I don't even know his name" She said to her as I looked up at them. Did she reject him?

"I don't know his name, he plays basketball, I'm a Lacrosse girl, and he's rude too so that's a red flag" She said as I listened in.

"Who are you gonna go with then?" Alahna asked her. 

"Whoever knows my name" She said as they laughed together.

"Are you guys mad at each other?" Alahna asked Y/N and I. We just looked at each other without saying anything.

"I need to get something in my locker" Y/N and I said at the same time. We both go up at the same time, as we both walked separate ways.

I went to my locker, unlocking it, as white tulips fell out of it. The tulips I bought for Y/N. I picked them up and as I was trying to put them back, I heard someone behind me.

"Those are my favorite flowers" I heard a female voice say as I turned around, seeing Y/N.

-Y/N pov-

"I need to get something in my locker" Me and Chris said at the same time. We both got up as he headed to his locker. I watched him unlock it as I drank water.

When he opened his locker, I saw white tulips fall out of his locker. My favorite flowers.

Every time I talked about little things with Alahna and Madi, I never thought Chris was listening, but he was. I told Alahna a couple of months ago that if a guy ever got me tulips, he's a keeper.

And he bought white tulips. I slowly walked up behind him as I looked at him pick the tulips up, listening to him sigh.

As he tried to put it back in, I spoke to him.

"Those are my favorite flowers" I said to him as he turned around putting them behind his lap.

"Yeah I know, that's why I got em" He said as he took it out of behind his back.

"They look nice" I told him as he looked at me/

"What'd you get them for?" I asked him.

"Well I was gonna ask you out to prom today but, Jason got in the way" He said to me.

"And I've had feelings for you for such a long time so it was even harder to ask you" He said to me knowing I felt the same way.

"I have feelings for you too" I said to him as he smiled at me.

"Really?" He asked as I nodded.

"And I don't wanna go with Jason I wanna go with you" I said to him as we locked eyes.

"That's why I rejected Jason, and all the other guys" I said as I smiled.

"Other guys asked you too?" He asked me.

"That doesn't matter right now" I said to him.

"Ok lemme prepare myself" Chris mumbled as I laughed.

"Y/N, Y/M/N, Y/L/N, will you go to prom with me?" He asked as he put the flowers in front of me.

"I will gladly" I said to him as he handed me the flowers and kissed me unexpectedly. He pulled away quickly and took a step back.

"Sorry um, too soon," He said as he became red.

"I don't care" I said as I gently placed his lips on mine as the flowers fell, as my hands went around his neck.

-requests closed-