C ·nervous·

PLZ READ CHAPTER 3 OF MY MATT BOOK

Chris and I were going to the mall today to pick out outfits for our trip to Florida. I wanted to get a dress but I dont know yet.

"Ready to go?" I ask him as he puts his shirt on.

"Yeah Ill meet you in the car" He says as I say 'ok' and head to the car after going downstairs. I wait for Chris in the passengers seat passionty on my phone. (IK HE CANT DRIVE)

I wait for another minute before I hear the car door revealing Chris with his wet hair and a Ransom tee. Ohh he looked good.

"Hey handsome" I say looking at him.

"Hey beautiful" He say before leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"What Mall you wanna go to?" He asks me.

"I dont know" I say.

"You say that all the time and im so used to it so I have one we can go to"  He says.

"I dont always say that" I say looking at him.

"When's the last time I said it?" He asks me as I begin to think.

"I dont know" I say

"You see" He says.

"Lets just go" I say as he holds my hand kissing it as we make our way to the mal.

-time skip to inside H&M-

"Ohh this is nice" Chris says taking a graphic t shirt. I take a flower dress I found before placing it in th cart. We keep taking stuff for about 10 minutes. Pants, hoodies, sweaters, short ect.

"Wanna go try these on?" Chris asks me.

"Yeah lets go" I say as we head to the fitting room.

"Ok ill go first" He says taking some close.

"Why?" I sk him.

"We always save best for last" He says smirking befoe entering the room. I hop on my phone and wait for him to gt dressed.

"Ok done" I hear him say before he opens the door and reveals his outfit.

"OoOoOo thats nice I like it. You look cute" I say looking at him.

"Thank you" He says going back inside and trying another outfit on. He didnt put much close so we wouldnt be doing this for long. He gets out of the room revealing purple short and a lemonade shirt.

"You need to get that I love it" I tell him.

"I like it too but its 70$" He says.

"Ill pay for it" I say.

"Damn you must really like it" He says laughing.

"Well that's all so your turn" He says.

"Yay" I say as we head to the womens dressing room.I eneter a room before getting undressed and putting some new close on. I had these black jeans and a black graphic t shirt.  walk out before showing the outfit to Chris.

"Ahh I love the shirt it looks like the first one I tried" He says touching the hem of it.

 I go back in before looking at myslef some more before putting on the next outift. I put a white skirt and a pick crew neck before heading out of the room.

"Oh the skirt is so cute, and appropriate" He says making me laugh.

"Should I get it?" I ask him.

"For sure" He says as I nodd and head back to the room. I grab the flower dress, and as I start putting it on, I realize that Chris has never seen me in a dress.

 I get a little nervous before looking at my self. What if he doesent like my curves?

"Im a little nervous for this one" I say to him still in the room.

"Why?" He asks from outisde.

"Youll see" I say before opening the door as I see him on his phone. 

"Chris" I say as he looks up at me and his eyes widen. 

Fuck.

-request open-

tell me if I should do a part 2