CN ·dress·

(this is kinda Nick and Chris)

Nick and I have come back from the mall because I was forced to buy a dress and wear if for losing a challenge. I wasn't the type to wear dresses. I was always in sweats, hoodies, oversized T-shirts, and jeans. Baggy ones. So no one really saw my body unless we were going to the pool.

"He'll love it" Nick says as we enter his room.

"Who?" I ask him confused.

"Chris, he'll love it" Nick says holding up the flower dress we just bought.

"Why would he even care?" I ask frowning.

"He likes you" Nick whispers making me blush.

"Oh"I say smiling.

"Come on put the dress on" he tells me.

"Ok ok fine" I say heading to the bathroom.

I walk to the closest bathroom from Nick's room. And since Nick's room is right beside the kitchen, where the boys were, they saw me.

"What's that?" Matt asks.

"The dress Nick forced me to buy from losing the challenge we did last week" I say showing him the dress.

"Looks cute" Chris says blushing.

"So do you" I say smiling at him as the smile is returned.

I head to the bathroom and change into the dress. It fits me perfectly. I put my hair down and brush it a little, putting lip gloss and mascara. I don't really know why I was putting all of this on.

I walk out the bathroom and head to Nick's room. Almost opening the door of his room I hear Matt speak.

"Oh my gosh! My baby's all grown up. I remember when you were just this big" Matt says in a high voice.

"Oh, my gosh Matthew" I say rolling my eyes.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO PWETTY!" Nick says in a baby voice cupping my cheeks.

"I'm not a baby" I say laughing.

"You look so cute" Nick says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Chris is just to stunt to speak huh?" Matt says laughing.

I look at Chris who is eyeing me already.

"What do you have to say Chris? Give him a little 360 Y/N" Nick says.

I spin around and bow kinda when back in the standing position I was in.

"She looks beautiful" he says looking at Nick.

"Well I'm not the one with the dress she is say it to her" Nick says pointing at me.

"You look beautiful Y/N" He says starring into my soul.

"Thank you" I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Love Birds" Matt says