SLS ·period·

-SLS POV-

The triplets wouldn't be home for another hour. My cramps were getting progressively worse, so I decided to lay down for a nap. 

I checked your phone before settling into Nick's bed in his room. When I found out I couldn't sleep, I buried my face in Nick's pillow. His familiar and comforting scent was enough to calm me into a light sleep. 

-NICK POV-

We arrive back home before me and my brother's head back to my room before seeing SLS/N on my bed with her head in his pillow. We didn't fully open the door since we saw her sleeping.

"Aww she looks pale" Matt says moving her hair.

"She must be on her period" I say.

"Yeah probably" Chris says.

"Let's act like we weren't watching her" I say closing back the door before opening it again a little loud.

-SLS POV-

About an hour later, I awoke to hear someone open Nick's bedroom door. I see Chris as he put his bag into the chair in the corner and walked over to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and moved his fingers smoothly across my back consoling me.

"Hey. I'm home. Are you okay?" I asked, immediately sensing something was wrong.

 "Oh. Today was awful. Terrible. Between the headaches and cramps I haven't been able to get a break from all this pain," you complained. 

"Aw, SLS/N." Nick says stroking my back. 

"Drink this ginger ale for you and try to ease the pain a little."  Matt says handing me the drink as you drink it.

"It's hurts so bad," I said, tears beginning to stream down my cheeks. 

"It's okay, baby girl. Don't cry. I'm here. Just relax, alright." He says as I he sat beside me.

"Can you bring me a warm towel please Matt?" I ask looking up at him in pain.

"Yeah of course" Matt says before heading to the bathroom.

"How can I help?" Chris asks looking at me.

"I just need your guys' comfort" I say looking at him.

"Ok" He says sitting on the floor beside the bed as Matt comes back with the towel and hands it to me.

"Thanks, Matt" I say taking the towel and putting it on my lower stomach as I lay down a bit.

"Hey let's tell her jokes to make her feel better" Matt says.

"Ok" Nick says.

"Can I go first?" Chris says.

"Yeah" I say.

"Nick" Chris says.

"You said you wanted to go first" Nick says as I and the others laugh.

"Nick is the joke" I say laughing as he just shoots me a smlie.

"Ok yeah whatever" Nick says.

"My turn" I say as they all turn to me.

"Can I say a period joke?" I ask them.

"Yeah go ahead" They say

"What kind of bikes do girls ride?" I say smiling as they look at me confused.

"What?" They ask.

"Menstrual cycles" I say as they start laughing after they get the joke.

"That was so goofy" Matt says.

We keep saying jokes and making each other laugh by talking about moments when we were kids. I slowly felt the pain leaving, until it was all gone.

"Hey the pains gone" I say looking at them as I hold my stomach.

"Oh that's good" Nick says.

"How'd it leave so fast?" Chris asks.

"You guys made me laugh so much" I say smiling.

"I love you guys" I say before we all have a group hug.

"We love you too" 

-request open-