M ·work·

I woke up this morning feeling good. I got up and took a shower, put some makeup on, and got dressed for work. I've been working at this bakery for about 2 months. I've been having a good time with my customers and my coworkers. There have been these 3 boys that look alike that gave been coming almost every week. I guess they really like bread.

I touch myself up and head out of the house heading to Panera bread. As I arrive I hop out of the car and I had a lot of stuff so I was kind of struggling. I grab my purse and my uniform and as I go to grab my phone, it falls.

"Shit" I mumble.

I see a guy run up to me. He takes the stuff from my hands and it gives me the chance to grab my phone off the floor.

"Thank you sir" I say as I see two other boys who looked like his brothers behind him in a van laughing. I put my hand out for him to shake it

"No problem, I would shake your hand but I'm like, full of stuff, and please, call me Matt" He says laughing.

"I'm Y/N nice to meet you" I say as I put my hands on my waist.

"Nice to meet you too. Where can I put this so I can actually shake your hand?" He says as he moves my stuff from hand to hand.

"Um, you can come into the store follow me" I say laughing.

"Let me tell my brothers to come" he says as he yells 

"NICK, CHRIS COME HERE" as they both hop out of the car and run to us.

"Hey I'm Y/N nice to meet you guys" I say to the 2 boys.

"Hey I'm Chris nice to meet you, this is Nick" The boy says as I shake their hands.

We walk into the store and I lead him to the "staff only" place in the bakery, and Matt drops all my stuff down in my room.

"Again I say thank you and, hello my name is Y/N, you can shake my hand now if you want." I say getting nervous.

"Yeah I'm um Matt" he says as he shakes my hand.

"Well I have to get to work in a couple of minutes so ill have to let you go," I say putting my hat on backwards.

"GET HIS NUMBER" a boy far behind him says.

"Can I see your phone?" I ask him looking at it.

"Sure," he says handing me his phone.

I put my number on his phone and save it as Y/N with some emojis.

"Here you go" I say as I hand him back his phone.

"Thank you, nice name btw. Y/N I like it" he says.

"Thanks, Matthew" I say smiling.

"How did you know my full name was Matthew?" he says confused.

"Most people named Matt are Matthews, like Matty B" I say laughing.

"Your a smart girl, good talking to you" He says.

-matts pov-

"Your a smart girl, good talking to you" I say heading out of the bakery.

"Ohh you got her number" Chris says with a girly voice.

I finally got the number of the girl of my dreams. Let's just call her, Panera girl.

(A/N I know Panera girl has been beaten this is a draft from a while)

-request are open-