M ·fluffy·

This is one of the requests of a user that starts with the number 6 I forgot it

-Y/N pov-

It was my time of the month and luckily I didn't have that bad of cramps. When I got to that time of the month, I would love the cuddle with my stuffed animals and nothing else. 

here are the names of my stuffed animals.

-Moon, dolphin, boy

-Molly, monkey, girl

-Masha, bear, girl

-Maris, giraffe, girl

-Marco, elephant, boy

 -Milo, bunny, boy 

-Maya, unicorn, girl/biggest one ever

I could go on but I haven't even named all of them. There's too much. But Maya's my favourite. I love her so much she's so big and fluffy. 

I watched tiktoks on my bed and was all alone in Matt's room. He went downstairs to eat something and I didn't go with him because I wasn't hungry.

I sensed that he was coming upstairs because I heard footsteps.

"Hey pretty" he says as he opens the door.

"Hey cutie" I say still cuddling Maya.

"What you doing?" He asks as he flops right beside me on the bed as I move making space for him.

"Why'd you move?" He asks.

"To make space for you" I say.

"Come closer" He says.

"No, I'm cuddling with my Maya" I say as I move even further.

-matt pov-

"What you doing?" I ask Y/N as I flop right beside her on the bed. She moved when I hopped on. I don't know why.

"Why'd you move?" I ask her.

"To make space for you" She says.

"Come closer" I say to her.

"No, I'm cuddling with my Maya" She says as she moves even further. 

Why is this stupid unicorn taking my place? Im a human and that's a puppet.

"Can we cuddle instead?" I ask her.

"Nope" She says. Ugh, I hate Maya. Dumb furry little, ell not little shes big but still.

"Wow, you're gonna let that big ass fluffy stuffed piece of shit take my place?" I ask her as I get up.

"Hey she can hear you" She says as she covers the ears of the unicorn.

"It's not living Y/N" I say.

"Why are you jealous?" She asks me.

"Ok fine you cuddle with whatever that is, and I'll go cuddle with my other girl...friend" I say before walking towards the door. 

I feel a fluffy thing hit my back before I look behind me and see that PITY stuffed animal.

"My time to shine" I say before acting like I was gonna step on it.

"HEY MATT" Y/N says getting up and running to me pufore ppushing me out of the way.

"What girlfriend because last time I checked Im the only one you have" She says as I smile.

"Everyone is replaceable" I say getting up.

"Who'd you replace me with?" She asks me.

"The real question is, who did you replace me with? Oh yeah that's right Maya. Maya the ugly little unicorn that you are always with" I say getting frustrated.

"Baby, why are you getting jealous over a non-living creature?" She asks me.

"Don't call me baby, you're BABY is right there" I say pointing at the stuffed shit and leaving before slamming the door behind me.

-Y/N pov-

Matt slams the door in front of me and I feel pretty bad for making him angry. More jealous to be honest. I need to make it up to him.

I open the door before making it downstairs to the kitchen and seeing Matt on the counter. He was on his phone.

"Babe" I say as he looks up and looks at me. When he does he gets up and walks away towards the living room.

"Baby" I say coming down the stairs and making my way to the living room and seeing him on the couch.

"I love you" I said sitting beside him and stroking my hand up and down on his back.

"Yeah" He says still looking at his phone. He was looking at stuffed animals on the Walmart website.

"Why are you looking at those?" I ask him.

"Trying to find someone to cuddle with, kinda like a replacement" He says looking at me.

"Ok, that's enough. Ill throw Maya away if you stop being mad at me" I say looking at him.

"Y/N I don't want her thrown away, you give her more attention than you give your phone and it's becoming crazy" He says.

"Babe I've had that since I was a little girl" I say.

"Well your kinda acting like Anges right now, it's not that fluffy and your not gonna die" He says before starting o laugh.

"Ok fine Im sorry for overreacting," he says rolling his eyes.

"It's ok it was my fault" I say.

"I love you" he says.

"Love you too" I say before kissing his cheek.

"Now let's go cuddle" He says picking me up and bringing me upstairs.

-request open-