C ·merch·

-Y/N pov-

"Hey Matt wanna tell the story about eating vegan ice cream?" Nick asks Matt.

"Ok I as trying to forget about that earlier but now you brought it up so youre making me feel irritated" Matt says as we laugh.

"Sorry" Nick says.

"Hey lets not forget who hit 2 million?" I say.

The triplets had just hit 2 million subscribers and it was on a Friday. We were filming a YouTube video and I was promoting their merch.

"2 million that's crazy bro" Chris says.

"Congrats guys" I say giving them high fives and Chris a kiss.

"Nick asks me the question" I whisper to Nick.

"Y/N I like your shirt where did you get it? Nick asks me.

 "Oh thanks, Nick I got it for my boyfriend and his brother's merch clothing" I say.

"If you want this hoodie *I show the sturniolo black hoodie* just go to shopsturniolo.com to get it. If you ant what Nick's shirt *the let's trip with the car* go there too" I say.

"Anything else Y/N?" Chris asks.

"Oh yeah this hat *points at Chris's hat* fire" I say as they start laughing.

"This sticker *points at the sticker they posted* fire" I say as they laugh even more

"This t-shirt that Matt has right now fire, and they're only available for a certain amount of time so make sure you get it" I say as I put my thumbs up and they laugh their legit jibblies off.

"Thank you Y/N" Chris says before we get on with the video.

sorry this is so short a bitch as mad confused

-request closed :(-