C ·i still love you·

Chris and I broke up about 2 months ago because someone accused me of something. We weren't on bad terms, we talk but not as much as before and during our relationship. I'd been hanging out with Matt and Nick lately. We were currently in Matt's room listening to music while Chris was in his room doing something. 

"Let me put a song on" I say because he's been choosing the music for the past 2 hours.

"Fine, what do you want what song?" he asks.

"Play "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley" Nick says as he puts the song on the speaker.

"You guys should dance" Nick says as the song starts.

"Can I have this dance?" Matt says as he leans his hand in front of me.

"Yes, you can" I say as I hold his hand.

He puts his hands just on top of my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We started low dancing and swinging our hips.

"Damn Matt, hips don't lie-" I say and we all start laughing really hard but still in the same standing position. 

As we keep slow dancing, Chris opens the door. His jaw dropped and says

"What are you guys doing?" He asks with a frown on his face.

"Having fun" You say. 

"With my brother?" He says walking in.

"Yeah we were-" Matt was cut off by Chris

"You're having fun slow dancing with my ex?" Chris says pulling Matt away from me. 

"Chris it's really not that big of a deal" I say.

He looks at me and I back up from Matt.

"We broke up 2 months ago" He says as his voice breaks.

"I told them to dance" Nick says.

"I thought we were brothers" Chris says.

"We were in moms stomach at the same time" Matt says as we all start laughing. Except for Chris.

Chris walks out of the room and slams his door. 

"Why is he so mad if you guys broke up?" Matt asks sitting down on the bed.

"Jealousy" Nick says.

"I gotta go talk to him" I say as I walk out of Matt's room.

I walk upstairs to go talk to Chris. I open the door and his head shoots up at me.

"What do you want?" he says getting up and sitting facing his back to me.

"I want to Explain" I say getting closer.

"Explain how we broke up and now you're moving on to my brother?" He says standing up.

"No! Explain how you are acting really jealous now to the fact that I was PLAYFULLY DANCING with your brother," I say in his face.

"PLAYFULLY DANCING? You don't even realize-"

"Why are you jealous Chris, why?" I say

"Because I still love you" He says as we just stand there in silence.

You guys both start leaning closer and your lips conjoint.

A feeling I missed

-request are open-