C ·daddy issues·

MakaylaVanEaton Ty for the request qt

-Y/N POV-

"Ok, Im going home it's late" I say to Chris.

"Nooo don't go" He says pulling me.

"Oh shit it's past my curfiew" I say as I look at my phone.

"Ok so?" Chris says.

"Fuck my dad's gonna kill me" I say as I look at my phone again, he was calling me.

"I cant ,answer" I say declining the call.

"Answer" He says.

"Hes going to murder me I have to go now, I didn't even tell him I was here" I say to Chris as I start to panic.

-Chris pov-

"Ok baby just walk home and apologize for being late" I tell her.

"It's not that easy Chris" She says looking at me before she heads out of the front door. She never spoke to me about her dad.

 The only thing she ever told me is that he wasn't easy on her. And he didn't approve of her dating me. 

Ok? I don't care. Im better for her anyway. 

I look at my phone and it was only 9:342, which isn't even that late. I walk to the kitchen to get a snack before going to the side of the counter and leaning on it.

-Y/N pov-

I was walking back home which wasn't far at all. Chris and I lived in the same neighbourhood.

I receive a text from my dad again but I didn't read it. I was too scared to.

I arrive home and take deep breaths before opening the door quietly. Then, the yelling and screaming started.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My dad asked me.

"I was down the street" I say with a soft voice as my voice pounded quickly.

"WHERE?" He yells at me.

"Chris's house" I say as I start recording what the conversation was going to on my phone.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AT HIS HOUSE, I TAKE CARE OF YOU NOT HIM" He says taking a step closer to me.

"HE DOES TAKE CARE OF ME HE MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN YOU DO, HES ALWAYS NICE TO ME AND ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME, AND MAKE ME FEEL STUPID" I say yelling back at him as I place my hand on my mouth immediately regretting how I just yelled at him.

"YOU'RE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN YOUNG GIRL" He says grabbing my arms tightly.

"LET GO OF ME" I yell. I take his hand and rip them off my hoodie before heading out of the door quickly and running back to Chris's house.

I make it there out of breathe crying I know on the door before Chris opens the door right away.

-Chris pov-

I was chilling on the counter watching tiktoks before I heard a knock on the door.

I went to it right away since I was already in the kitchen.

I open the door and it was Y/N crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her as I see her red face.

"My dad yelled at me" she said before doing to my room and laying on my bed.

"What did he say?" I ask her.

"He asked me where I was and t- wait I recorded the conversation" she says before pulling out her phone.

"It's still going" she says before stopping it and starting to play it.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AT HIS HOUSE, I TAKE CARE OF YOU NOT HIM" I hear the audio say.

"HE DOES TAKE CARE OF ME HE MAKES ME HAPPIER THAN YOU DO, HES ALWAYS NICE TO ME AND ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME, AND MAKE ME FEEL STUPID" Y/N said.

"Aww I make you happy?" I ask Y/N as she smiles and rolls her eyes.

I still.felt so bad for how her dad was treating her.

"YOU'RE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN YOUNG GIRL" I heard her dad say.

"LET GO OF ME" Y/N said as I immediately shoot up.

"Did he touch you? Like grab you?" I ask her as she nods.

"Ok stay here until you wanna go back, I don't want you getting hurt" I say as I pull her to my chest.

"I love you so much Chris, you make me so happy" she says as I smile.

"I love you to Y/N" was the last thing I said before we fell asleep.

-request open-