C ·mad at you·

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYLOU ILY

-you and chris are friends-

Chris and I had gotten into an argument last night. I got jealous of something and he took it the wrong way. I just didn't want to talk to him at school at all today.

I was on my period but I still wanted to wear jeans. I've never leaked thru jeans so I guess I was ok. I put some natural makeup on and a t-shirt that was kind of short. 

I finish getting ready before heading downstairs, grabbing a snack, and making my way to my school bus stop. 

Chris and his brothers lived close to me so they got on before me. So when I got onto the bus they'd be there. My seat was even assigned to Chris on the bus. Which makes it even harder to ignore him. 

The bus comes before I say hi to the bus driver before walking into the bus and seating myself Chris. He was asleep which made the bus ride easier. I say hi to Nick and Matt as we talk the whole way there.

We arrive at school before all the students stand up and Chris was still asleep. As much as I wanted him to stay here, he had to leave. So I tapped his shoulder 3 times before his eyes slowly opened and he looked outside seeing we were at school.

 I hop off the bus and make my way to my first class after saying bye to Nick and Matt. My first class was with Chris. I swear everything is with him today.

I sit at my desk which was at the back of the class, as the teacher starts talking and the bell rings. I look around, but no Chris. A couple of minutes later I hear a knock on the door as the teacher goes to open it.

"You're late Christopher" She says after opening the door.

"Tough night last night" He says before taking a seat behind me.

As the teacher is teaching, I get up to throw a piece of paper and Chris gets up right after he sees me get up. He removes his hoodie quickly and puts it around my waist. I was so confused.

"You leaked thru your pants" He whispers in my ear as my eyes widen.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask the teacher nervously.

"Yes" She says before going back to teaching. I open the door and as I'm about to close it I see Chris still behind me.

"Let me help you" He says smiling as we head to the bathroom. I mean I did. He waited outside. I get inside and look behind me seeing that I had leaked badly. I wanted to cry so bad. 

I hear a knock on the door before opening it and seeing Chris with a pair of his pants in his hands.

"Here wear these" He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank Chris" I say before taking it and putting them on before heading out of the bathroom and seeing Chris waiting for me.

"All done" I say doing a 360 for him.

"You look great" He says before pulling me in and giving me a hug. 

We pull away from the hug and we look each other in the eyes before I see him look at my lips. I lean in and peck his lips as he smiles at me

i love this dude

-request open-