N ·same for you·

(Nick and Y/N are besfriends)

"You're gonna hurt yourself," Nick tells you.

"No, I won't. Please Nick" I tell him as I put my skates on. We were in NY for the first time for the Glo Girl show.

He stared at your puppy dog expression. 

"Ugh fine" you did a happy dance and made your way on the ice skating rink, dragging Nick. He helped you on the board.

 "Okay...be careful" you rolled your eyes. "I've seen you do this Nick. I'm okay" he still held you.

 He continued to help you. You finally convinced him to let you try it on your own. He stepped back, watching you move little until you tried to go farther. You continued to go farther than last time. You eventually got the hint, going around even more. He started smiling at your happy expression. As you were leaning, someone, caused you to trip and skin your knees. He ran to your side. 

"Are you okay?" You nodded, looking at the gash. He kneeled, his frown almost dropping off his face.

 "Nick I'm fine," I say.

 "Yeah, you're gonna be cuz I'm taking care of you." He picked you up bridal style and carried you through the hotel bathroom. 

He sat you down and told you to stay still. He came back with the first aid kit and a rag to wash the dirt and rocks off. The continued to clean it and wrap them up all with a frown littering his face. 

"It's not like I died," I say giggling.

"You could have" you laughed at his dramatic comment. 

"But I didn't, so I'm fine," you say.

"No".  he said.

-time skip-

It's been a few days and he's still by your side. Asking if you need anything. 

Getting you stuff even if you say you're fine. "Nick, Nicolas, look at me" you took his hands in your, looking him in the eye. 

"I.am.fine.okay?" you say staring at him.

 "No" he says and tries to help you get up.

 "Yes. I can walk, I'm fine" I say as I walk away.

"Why do you care so much anyway?" I ask.

"Cuz i know you'd do the same for me"