SLS •cook•

could you do SLS in a baking blindfolded video and she kinda gets hit and picked on the whole time (JUST LIKE NICK LMAOOO) until like the end and something happens where she gets pissed or tired of it or something

-Y/N pov-

"Ok this is our sister, you guys know her, she's doing the cooking today, she's cooking brownies" Chris said as an intro.

"Yeah" I said not stay quiet.

"And this is her first time doing it so it's gonna be hard for her" Matt said to the camera laughing.

"Ok so, Chris go get the bandanas" Nick told Chris as he went to the laundry room.

He got the bandana before tying it around my eyes.

"Shit I cannot see shit" I said as I tried to look around.

"Good" Chris said as he tied it tighter and tighter to the point where it was pitch black.

"Ok first get the bowl and pour the mix" Nick said as he read the instructions on the box.

"Ok, where is it?" I asked touching around.

"Oh just take off your blindfold and look" Matt said.

"But it won't be a challenge anymore" I said.

"Yeah, dumbass then keep it in and search for your shit," Chris told me.

"Damn" I mumbled. I started to touch around the table as I found the cake mix. I opened it with my nails and slightly poured it into the bowl.

"Did I get it in?" I asked.

"Yup now eggs" Nick said. I could tell their voices apart.

"Ok" I said as I searched for the eggs.

"Can you bring it closer?" I asked them but no one responded.

"Hello?" I said confused.

"SLS/N THIS IS A FUCKING CHALLENGE DO IT YOURSELF" Matt yelled at me as I jumped up.

"Shit don't scare me like that" I said still touching around. I sighed as I got the eggs and cracked them, pretty sure putting some shells too.

-Chris pov-

As I looked at SLS/N backing blindfolded, I saw that she was getting a little stressed.

"SLS/N THIS IS A FUCKING CHALLENGE DO IT YOURSELF" Matt yelled at her.

I walked over to Matt and pulled him to the side.

"Matt bro chill she looked stressed right now, let's take it down a notch" I told him.

"Bro she's fine, we tease her all the time" He said as he went back.

"Ok now mix and then ill go get the thing you put the cake in" Nick said as she started to mix. As she mixed I could see that she was shaking. As if she was scared to mess up because we would judge her.

"Take your time SLS/N" I said to her as she started mixing slowly.

"Alright I'm done" She said.

"Mix more on the side" Nick told her.

"I could do better than this with my feet" Matt said as he and Nick laughed.

"I couldn't do this if I had my eyes open, she doing pretty good" I said as she smiled.

"Ok put it in here" Nick said as he didn't oil the bowl.

"Ok nice try Nick, SLS/N put some oil on the bowl" I said as they laughed, not sls/n.

"Thanks, Chris" She said as she sprayed some.

"All of a sudden Nick and Matt are bowls" She said before spraying them, blindfolded, thank god she ain't get meeee.

"Good one now before we get any accidents, pour the mix in the bowl" I told her as I laughed. She started pouring and got a little out of the bowl. so I pushed it closer to her so she could get all of it in.

"Ok good" I said as I took it and put it in the oven for baby and me. I mean for um- yeah.

"Ok unblind yourself and look" Nick told her as she removed the blindfold and looked at her so-called mess. All she did was tip over some cake mix and some eggs.

"Wow I wasn't that bad" She said as she looked.

"Ok we can say that" Matt said as they laughed.

"Ok I'll wash the stuff you used, you can go chill or something" I told her as she looked at me.

"Thanks, Chris" She said smiling before she left.

"Bro you guys need to chill the fuck down on her bro" I told Mat and Nick when she left.

"Bro we were joking take a joke" Nick said to me.

"No she was like stressed you should've seen her hand shaking and shit, just be nicer next time" I told them as their smiles dropped when they realized I was serious.

"Ok what do you want us to do if her cake is ass then? Lie to her?" Matt asked me.

"No and it won't be ass cuz she followed the steps, now help me clean" I told them as they did.

-time skip to the end-

-SLS/N pov-

I heard the oven beep from upstairs as I went downstairs. I was quickly stopped by Matt with a blindfold in his hands.

"You still need to ice the cake" He told me as he put the blindfold on.

"Ok step and step" He told me as I walked down the stairs. He brought me to the counter because my hip hit the corner of it.

"Ok the cake is hot so careful" Matt told me as someone handed me the knife.

"Ok start now" they told me.

"Am I in yet"🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"Yeah now ice the cake to your left" Chris told me. I started icing which wasn't that hard🤔 since the cake was hot. So it melted.

"Ok now sprinkies" Nick said as he handed me the sprinkles. 

"Ok done" I said after I added some.

"Are your ready to see?" Chris asked me as I nodded.

"Not bad actually" I said as I looked at it.

"Not bad for real now cut it in like squares so we can taste it" Matt said as he handed me a knife. I cut 4 squares as they all picked up a piece and took a bite.

"It's kinda good" Matt said.

"MY STOMACH HURTS WHAT THE FUCK" Nick said.

-request open-