C ·smash or pass· pt3

-Chris pov-

 We just sat there in the car in silence as I looked at her get into the house. 

"That shit was quick" Matt said breaking the silence. 

"Why you guys even mad at each other?" Nick asked.

"Ok it doesn't matter right now you have to go apologize" Matt said to me as I frowned.

"No way im apologizing to her"  I said looking at my Matt.

"Yes you are" Matt said.

"No I'm not" I said.

"Yes you are" He said.

"No I'm not" I said again.

"Yes you are Chris go" Nick said from behind me.

"Fine"  I said as I got out of the car.

-Y/N pov-

I get in the house and head to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror before opening the water and washing my face.

I the do my business and wash my hands. I then dry them and open the bathroom door. I head to the front door and I open it. Seeing Chris.

-Chris pov-

I walked to the front door of my house and as I was reaching for the door knob the door was opened.  It was Y/N.

Her face look too bad but I couldn't tell why. I must have made her really angry.

"Excuse me" She said as she tried to walk past me.

"Y/N wait I'm sorry"  I said that she looked at me.

"Ok" She said as she tried to walk past me again.

"Please, Nick told me to do this but I need it I'm sorry"   I said as I grabbed her shoulder slightly.

"So you're not even willingly saying sorry to me you're doing it because someone told you to?" She said as she frowned.

"No Nick just told me to come see sorry but I knew I had to eventually"  I said as she looked at me.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked me.

"Sorry for insulting and calling you bad looking and saying I'm not in love with you anymore even though I am"  I said to her and she smiled.

"Now you're happy?"  I said to her that smiles back.  It was so easy to apologize to her.

"You're in love with me?" She asked as she took a step closer to me.

"What are you going to do about it if I am?"  I said to her as I smirked.

"Were are Matt and Nick right now?" She asked looking at me.

"In the car"  I said as I looked outside. Right when I looked back at her she placed her lips on mine.

I had butterflies in my stomach like if I had just been punched.

It's like I was a little girl selling lemon ups and I had just been punched in the stomach by Nick. 

We pulled away as I looked at her and we smiled at each other. Her dazzling brown eyes looking to my ocean blue eyes.

"Our secret" She said before waking at me and heading back outside as she entered the van just like nothing happened.

-request open-