SLS ·missing·

-Y/N pov-

I was currently at a fair with Marco. My first date. We went late at night because the vibe is just better. I didn't tell anyone I was going on a date with Marco because my brothers would find out and not let me go.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel" I said pointing at the ride as I held my date's hand.

"Sure let's go" He said as we began to walk towards it. My phone kept blowing up but I didn't wanna look at it.

I was trying to enjoy my night. I take out my phone and look at it before seeing messages and missed calls from Chris Nick and Matt.

"Who keeps texting you?" Marco said as my phone kept buzzing.

"My brothers they don't know I'm here" I said as I took off my location.

"Tell them you are on a date" He simply said.

"If I tell them I won't make it to the end of the night" I said as he laughed. I shut off my phone and put it back in my pocket as we waited in line for the ride.

-Chris pov-

"Bro the house is so silent" I said as we streamed in my room.

"SLS/N is probably gone" Nick said.

"Where is she tho, it's 11:43 at night" Matt said as he looked at his phone.

"Did she tell you, Nick?" I asked him.

"No, you?" He asked Matt as he said no.

"Wait let me check her location" Nick said as he pulled out his phone. He looked at it and frowned.

"It's off" He said looking at us.

"Wait let me call her" matt said. The phone rang but no response.

"Nothing" Matt said.

"What if she's in danger?" I said as they looked at me.

"No she can't be, she got all dressed before she left I think" Nick said.

"Is she going on a date?" I asked them.

"She better not" I said frowning.

"I don't know, Nick she tells you everything" Matt said as he looked at Nick.

"She didn't say anything about a date, or even boys she hates all men" Nick said to us.

"Let's check her room" I said as they nodded and we headed downstairs.

We open her door and see that her room was clean. Like it always was. 

"Check her jewelry box, if she has her lucky necklace she's for sure on a date" Nick said. I walked to her table and opened a box with jewelry with it.

"What does the lucky necklace look like?" I asked Nick.

"It has a moon on it" He said to me as I looked.

"No moon necklace here" I said.

"Oh my gosh bro" Matt said covering his face.

"What?" Nick said.

"Why is she on a date at the age of 12?" Matt said as Nick and I looked at him confused.

"She is 17 years old" Nick said.

"Same thing" Matt said rolling his eyes.

"It's so late she needs to come home" I said.

"I swear if he kisses her im gonna, UGH" Matt said.

"Matt chill it's the first date" Nick said to him as we heard a sound.

"Is that her?" Matt said as we walked down the stairs.

"She's talking to someone" Nick said as he looked thru the whole of the door.

-SLS/N pov-

"Tonight was really fun" I said as Marco and I held hands at my doorstep.

"Yeah, I really liked it" He said to me as he smiled.

"We should do it again" He said.

"Yeah I'd love to" I said nervously as my cheeks burned.

"Next week Sunday ill come pick you up, 3:00" He said.

"Ill be ready" I said to him as I looked into his eyes. I started to lean in and so did he, as I saw the door open.

-Matt pov-

"She's talking to someone" Nick said as he looked into the door whole.

"Let me see" I said as I moved him and he refused.

"OH SHIT THEY JUST KISSED" Nick said as I quickly moved him and looked.

"Fuck no" I said before opening the door and seeing only SLS/N.

"WHO WAS THAT?" I said to her.

"Library voice and it was just a friend" HSe said as she got into the house and smiled.

"Yeah, just a friend" I said in a girl's voice.

"Matt chill I'm the same age you were when you were in a relationship" She said to me.

"Fax" Nick said as he nodded.

"I don't care knew what I was doing, first a kiss and then you come home with a baby" I said frustrated.

"Woah Woah ok, ok Matt chill" Nick said to me.

"Why'd you leave so late and not tell anyone anyway?" I askedher.

"Cuz I knew this would happen" She said to me before leaving.

-request open-