C •prom• pt2

-Chris pov-

"Y/N?" We heard Jason loudly say as we entered the cafeteria. He was standing on the table. I saw Alahna and Madi making her go up to him, as she did.

"WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?" He asked as him and 5 other guys took off their shirts showing the letters P-R-O-M-?. I looked at Y/N as she looked back at me.

"Um" I heard her say. I know she was gonna say yes, and I wasn't gonna stay here for it, so I just left.

-Y/N pov-

As we watched Chris walk away, we all looked at each other confused.

"What's his problem?" Madi asked us.

"He's probably just angry, or nervous to ask someone" Matt said.

"He could've just asked you Y/N, after all we'd still be going all together" Nick said to us.

"Now I don't have a date" I said as Alahna stroked my shoulder.

"Y/N?" I heard my name being yelled loudly from the room. I looked behind me and saw a boy with flowers in his hands, shirtless.

"No please no" I said as Madi and Alahna pushed me towards him after I got up.

"Say yes" Nick said to me as I looked back at him. Harsh for Chris.

"WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?" He asked me. I glanced behind him seeing Chris looking at me.

"Um" I said not knowing what to say. I didn't wanna go to prom if Chris wasn't my date. I've had hard feelings for him for a good year now. And I never said anything.

 I looked at Chris again, but he then made his way out of the cafeteria, again. I couldn't just let him leave, so I just left the cafeteria. 

I walked into the girl's bathroom, crying of about the guilt I had in my stomach for leaving god knows what his name is outside.

I couldn't stay here for long since it was almost the next period. I got out of the stall and washed my hands, drying them with brown paper. 

I texted Alahna to bring my backpack since we had the same class together next, With Chris...

She responded with 'Ok why'd you leave?' but I just told her that I'd tell her when we got to class.

I walked out of the bathroom about 15 minutes into class to avoid seeing a white boy in the hallways asking me questions.

I had English so I made my way to the English class. The door was always closed if you were late so I had to knock.

I knocked on the door as I waited for it to be opened.

"Hello Y/L/N" The teacher said as she opened the door.

"Hi?" I said to her. I hated this bitch.

"Your 15 minutes late" She said to me as I walked in.

"I heard the bell" I said as I took a free seat beside Alahna, with Chris on the other side on the room, diagonally.

"You heard the bell?" She asked me.

"Didn't we all?" I said to her pissed off from the whole situation of prom.

"Woah Y/N" Alahna mumbled. I looked over at Chris as he was playing with his pencil's eraser. Sitting all alone. imo

"Were you too busy picking which guy your gonna go to prom with?" She said as she made her way to the front after she closed the door.

"Whoever I go with doesn't concern you, so fuck off" I told her as the class gasped.