C ·4 kids, alone·

Alyssa - 3 years old

Eleanor - 9 months old

Jaylen - 8 years old

Owen - 1 month

-Y/N pov-

It was for real 3:32 at night and Chris wasn't here yet. I had to handle all the kids all 4 of them.  Alyssa, Jaylen, Eleanor, and even Owen the newborn.

He's been crying all night and every time he closed his eyes to sleep one of the other kids would make noise and wake it up.

"Alyssa come here now" I said to her as she kept running away butt naked from me.

"Alyssa Paige I am not calling you again" I said raising my voice at her as I started getting angry.

I looked at her as she started crying.

 "No baby" I said to her as I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Jaylen said from behind me. Eleanor was already asleep. She could sleep thru bombs.

"Get the chips from the pantry baby" I said to him as I placed Alyssa on the couch over a blanket. As I changed her diaper, I heard Jaylen open the chip bag. I looked at him and the chips were all over the place.

"Ughh Jay Jay" I said as I finished tying Alyssa's diaper. I get her off the couch and pick her up as I walk to the kitchen where Jay spilled the chips.

"Bring me the broom" I told the 8-year-old boy. He brought me the broom as I put Alyssa down and started sweeping.

"Bring her to her room" I told Jaylen.

"Come on Lyssa" He said as they went upstairs.

"Chris where the fuck are you at?" I said to myself as I swept the ground.

I was exhausted. It was almost 4:30 and he still wasn't there. I had no doubt in my mind he was that he was not cheating, but he needs to come home. 

I can't keep doing this alone.

I finished cleaning and I washed my hands. I went to the door to make sure it was locked and I saw the door open.

It was Chris.

-Chris pov-

My brothers and I hung out today because we didn't get to hang out that often. With all of our families and stuff, we always had to be apart.

We were having so much fun at Nick's house but time ticked so fast, and I HAD TO GET HOME.

"Guys it's past 3:00 I need to get home" I said to my brothers.

"Y/N is gonna kill you" Nick said to me.

'Don't remind me" I said to him.

"How many kids you got again?' Matt asked me laughing.

"4. Oldest one is 8 youngest is like 1 month old" I said to him as I frowned.

"You knew this" I told him.

"Older one is 8 and youngest is barely 1, she's suffering right now, go home kid" Matt told me.

"I was going to" I said as I hugged them both.

"Bye love you kids" I said before heading out of the door.

I hopped in my car and started driving home. I was gonna be there at like 4:08 because Nick's house was kinda far.

-time skip to home-