SLS ·raped·

one of my friends died so I might be a little inactive but ill try my best

-This request is kinda sad so no goofy comments in the chat just for this one-

-SLS/N pov-

It was a Saturday night, and as always I was angry with my brothers. They wouldn't let me go out so I had to find my own way. Like I always did.

I snuck out from my window to go out with one of my guy friends, well a guy I met online, said he was gonna come and pick me up. 

I didn't wanna give him my address just yet so I gave him the address of a neighborhood about 2 blocks away. That's where I walked to before I told him he could come. Let's call him Josh.

__________

Josh

Hey I'm outside you can come to get me now

Ok I'm not far ill be there in a minute

Ok sounds good

I can't wait to see you

Me too!

__________

Josh was always so sweet to me. We never facetimed tho because he wanted us to meet and see each other for the first time then.

I saw a car pull up in front of the curb I was sitting on and got up. I didn't see the window roll down but the person honked so I assumed it was Josh.

I opened the door and asked if it was him.

"Are you Josh?" I asked the driver.

"Yeah come in" He said as he had a black hood on. It was dark outside so I struggled to find my seat belt. 

"Hey nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out as he looked at me and shook it. He looked a little older than 18. More like 25.

"You look older than you told me you were" I said to him smiling trying to be polite.

"Yeah, a lot of people tell me that" He said as he began driving. He then locked the doors but I didn't mind since it was dark outside. He was probably just trying to be safe.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah kinda" I told him. All the time we were in the car he avoided eye contact. As if he was scared.

"There's a drink there if your thirsty" He told me. I grabbed it from the cup holder and drank it.

He started driving towards a McDonald's but then did a U-turn. I just assumed he wanted to eat something else.

"Well eat another time" He told me making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with no response from him. He just kept driving. I tried to open the door but he grabbed my face scratching it.

"Ow" I said to him holding my face.

 At this point, my phone was flooded with messages from Matt Nick, and Chris.

"Are you really Josh?" I asked him, he just laughed at me. He pulled into a driveway and parked recklessly. He unlocked his door only and walked to mine. He opened my door and took me out roughly.