C ·cry·

-Y/N pov-

Chris was mad at me because I making fun of him, so hes ignored me on our way home who was like 45 minutes away. I was leaning on the window so I couldn't really see his face.

(Let's pretend Chris can drive or at least has his license)

"Babe remember when we were like 6 and 7 and then I was on the playground then you just came to me and kissed me. Then I wiped my mouth like 100 times? That was so funny" I ask laughing telling the story of our first kiss in 1st grade.

"Babe?" I say putting his hair behind his ear so I could see his face.

He continued to ignore me as I kept calling him.

"Babe are you mad at me?" I ask with no response from him.

"You're so annoying," I say which makes him shoot up in my direction with his mouth open.

"How the fuck am I annoying when I'm just ignoring you because you said things that disturbed me. Y/N you are getting on my bad last nerv-" I cutoff Chris. I really can't let anyone speak.

"Your so cute when your mad" I say smiling.

"Does it look like I'm happy right now?" He asks me.

My smile quickly fades away.

"No" I say nervously.

"Exactly Y/N. Exactly. You're annoying not me. I'm done" I say pissed off.

"What do you mean you're done? You're breakin-"

"NO Y/N, I'M DONE WITH THE CONVO. BUT YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU" He yells.

"Ok" I say holding back tears at the thought of him wanting to break up with me.

-chris pov-

"NO Y/N, I'M DONE WITH THE CONVO. BUT YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU" I yell at Y/N being pissed off.

I didn't mean what I said. I was speaking out of anger.

"Ok" she says as I hear her voice crack which makes my heartbreak. She was crying because of me. I never really made her cry. We sat there in silence and she sniffed a couple of times.

"Y/N-"

"Don't speak to me, bring me home," she says cutting me off. I now started to feel really bad for making her cry. I felt so much guilt in my stomach. I start driving towards her house which wasn't so far away. She had her stuff at my place so she was coming home with me anyway.

We arrive in the driveway and right when I remove my keys from the car, she walks out of the car and runs inside. I walk inside and I call her name as I see Nick in the kitchen.

"Where is she?" I ask Nick.

"No hi Nick how's your day going?" he says. Corny asl.

"Not right now bro where is she?" I ask again.

"The bathroom upstairs I'm pretty sure" Nick says as I start to leave.

"No thank you?" he asks.

"NO NICK MY GOD" I say as I run upstairs.

I come close to the bathroom and hear sniffing.

"Babe,"I say from outside the bathroom.

She opens the door and walks right to the living room where Nick was now. I follow behind her.

She sits on the couch and I stand in front of her as she keeps her eyes on the TV.

"Babe talk to me" I say looking down at her.

"Don't call me "babe" Chris" she says still staring at the TV.

"Stop please Y/N talk to me," I say as my voice breaks making her shoot up and look at me. She'd never seen me cry. Wich made her cry even more.

"Chris don't cry, why would you say you wanted to break up with me" she says coughing and crying.

"Baby I didn't mean it" I say trying to hug her only to fail.

"Don't call me that Chris, do you even love me?" she asks me stepping backward.

"Y/N I do love you. I love you with all my heart. I'll never break up with you I promise." I say looking into her eyes. She finally lets me hug her and we stay there crying together.

"I love you Chris" she says breaking the silence.

"I love you to Y/N" I say in responce.

"You can call be babe again" she says looking up at me.

"Ok babe" I say kissing her forhead.

"You guys are so annoying" Nick says leaving the room