M ·cry more often·

-matt pov-

"Babe Im bored" Y/N said to me.

"Wanna play tag?" I ask her.

"No last time you broke stuff running away from me" She says laughing.

"That was only once stop" I say laughing.

"No you broke a vase when we played a couple of days ago and then you knocked down a plate when we played with Chris" She says.

"That was so funny" He says.

"No it wasn't MaryLou yelled at you" She says as my smile drops.

"Sorry" She says before I start smiling to signal I was joking.

"IM BORED" She says raising her voice.

"Library voices please" I said making her laugh.

"I've been laughing too much today I need to cry" She says.

"Wanna watch a movie ?" I ask Y/N. 

"Sure which one," She says looking at the options we have.

 "Anyone, you want," I say to her.

"Can we watch 10 Things I Hate About You again?" She asks me. Y/N's favourite movie was 10 Things I Hate About You.

I didn't know why she loved it so much. She would get so happy when we would watch it, so I was always glad to watch it with her, even if it was our -millioned time watching. 

But when the sad parts would come, she would cry.

I would hold her tight and tell her it was just a movie. I didn't like to see her cry. So it always held me back from watching it with her.

"What if you start crying?" I ask concerned. 

"I never cry watching this movie, besides I need to cry more often, cleans my eyes." She says lying.

"You don't and you always cry when we watch this movie," I say pointing out the absolute obvious. 

"I won't this time let's go watch it," She says as she hops on my bed.

She starts to play the movie, and as we watch the sad parts, she surprisingly doesn't start crying, until when Kat started reading her poem. 

Y/N started crying but she was trying to do it silently.

I paused the movie and Y/N looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Put it back," she says sniffing. 

"No, you're crying you said you wouldn't cry," I say rubbing her cheeks. 

"I'm fine just put it back babe," she says wiping away a tear.

I hold her tight, and by the time the movie was done, she was sound asleep.

-Sorry this was short. Also in the Wednesdays vlog, Matt was making for his 'gf' and hat a coincidence one of my previous imagines before that was about him making spaghetti for her-

-request open-