C ·prom·

so us and the triplets are in high school and we are sitting at lunch with Madi and alahna and a guy likes y/n and has a big promposal with flowers and all of that, but we realize that we don't like the guy and actually like chris and chris has been like in love with us too Reply

-Y/N pov-

All the 10, 11, and 12th graders were in the cafeteria. It was lunchtime and the privilege of going out to eat was removed since we had a fight outside last we.

And they penalized everyone.

Anyway, every table had its own group. There was the sports team group, the study group, the nobodies group and then us. 

Madi, Alahna, the triplets, and obviously me. Some of us only saw each other while lunch since we weren't all in the same grade

The triplets and Alahna were in 12th, while Madi and I were in 11th. Prom was coming for the seniors and Alahna and Madi were going.

Alahna was going with Matt, and Madi with Nick. I don't know who Chris was going with since he never talked about it.

I didn't wanna ask him tho, didn't wanna be annoying.

"I think they're going together" Chris said as he pointed at on of the school couples. I looked over my shoulder to look at them. As I saw this blonde boy staring at me and smiling, then talking to his friends.

He was super cute but I didn't even know his name.

"Seems like he's asking someone today" Matt said pointing at the same boy I was looking at me.

"Hopefully it's me" I mumbled loud enough to hear.

"Hopefully it's you Y/N cuz if you don't go, Matt, your on your own" Alahna said to Matt as we laughed.

"Looks like you aren't the only one without a date Y/N, Chris is alone too" Madi said as all eyes were on Chris.

I looked at him and he had his AirPods in, looking down at his phone.

"Chris" Alahna said as she taped his forearm.

"What?" He asked her with an attitude as she frown.

"Ok put that shit back on if your gonna be rude" Nick said to him as he did.

"Not literally Chris" Matt said to him as he removed them rolling his eyes. Why was heacting like this?

"Bro what?" He said as he looked at all of us.

"We were just gonna ask you if you were going to the prom alone, like without a date" Matt said to him taking a bite of his food as he frowned.

"How does that concern you?" Chris asked as we all stopped what we were doing, looking at him get up as he walked away.

-Chris pov-

The prom was getting so close and I still haven't asked anyone. Not that I wanted to ask anyone but Y/N.

I didn't know if she was going with anyone either. But I didn't wanna ask her either. 

I heard so many guys talking about asking her out, and they seem way more attractive than me so I might as well just go with some friends. 

And I know she has no interest in me either. What was I thinking?

"I think they're going together" I said as I pointed to a couple across the cafeteria.

I looked at everyone at the table as I saw Y/N staring at Jason from the basketball team.

"Seems like he's asking someone today" Matt said pointing at him.

"Hopefully it's me" Y/N mumbled under her breath. No way she's gonna go with me. I kept listening to the convo as I looked for my AirPods.

"Hopefully it's you Y/N cuz if you don't go, Matt, your on your own" Alahna said as they laughed. By then my pods were in my ears and I couldn't hear them with the music playing.

I was watching TikTok's for about a minute before Alahna tapped my shoulder. I paused the one I was watching to listen to her.

"Chris" She said tapping my arm.

"What?" I asked looking at her as she frowned, removing my left AirPod.

"Ok put that shit back on if your gonna be rude" Nick said to me as I put my AirPod back in.

"Not literally Chris" Matt said to me before I could even play a video.

"Bro what?" I said as I looked at all of them pissed.

"We were just gonna ask you if you were going to the prom alone, like without a date" Matt asked me as I frowned.

"How does that concern you?" I said before grabbing my shit and getting up and walked out of the cafeteria area. 

As I was walking, still with my AirPods in, One boy stopped me in the hallway. I removed my Airpods once more listening to what he had to say.

"Hey, your Chris, Y/N's friend right?" He asked me, Brunnette boy, about my height.

"I don't know what her favorite flowers are bud sorry" I said as I tried to walk away, but he stopped me again.

"No I came here to tell her you should probably ask her before Jason does.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"He's planning on doing a big promposal for her today and it's going happen *checks phone* right now" He said as we both headed to the cafeteria together.

-request closed-

pt2?