SLS ·me and nathan·

SLS/N is 17 Nate is 18 so it's still a crime but safer one idk

-3rd person pov-

The triplets were going back to Boston to surprise SLS/N. They hadn't seen her in 4 weeks so they were excited to see her.

They were on the next flight at 3 in the morning so they were ready to fly. They made their way to the airport and boarded their flight.

They then took the taxi and made their way to their house.

-SLS/N-

"Let's watch a movie" I told Nathan as he made his way to my bed.

"Which one?" He asked me.

"Whichever one you want" He told me as he smiled.

"You pick one" I said as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Why pick a movie if well barely watch it?" He said as he smirked. He moved to me and placed his lips on mine. As we kissed I heard the door open and we both shot up.

It was the triplets.

"What the fuck" Matt said as his smile dropped.

-Matt pov-

We go home in the taxi and we make our way to the back door.

"Is she home?" I asked my brothers.

"Yeah her cars there" Nick whispered. We opened the door with the keep silently and made our way up the stairs.

It seemed like she had a friend over because we were hearing talking in the room.

"Ok, drop your bags" Chris said to us as we rarely followed his order.

I open her door and see her with a boy.

"What the fuck?" I said as I only saw the back of his head. The boy turned around and it was Nathan.

"NATHAN?" I yelled.

"NATE" Nick yelled as he ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"You're hooking up with our sister?" I asked him.

"Thanks, man" I said as I walked up to him and put my hand up.

"What?" he said as he looked at SLS/N confused.

"If it was anyone else I'd be angry but I trust you man" I said to him.

"Yeah, same honestly" Chris said as he shook his hand right after me" He said.

"Isn't anyone happy to see me?" SLS/N questioned.

"Right, you" I said as I hugged her and was brushed off.

"I was joking" I said as I laughed.

"I only missed Chris and Nick" She said as she hugged them.

"I bet you also miss kissing Nate so well let you guys have your alone time" I said to her as we left.

-request open-