NA ·iloveyou·

you should do nate and y/n first ily

-Nate pov-

Y/N and I have been dating for a while. It was our 3-month aniversary.

We always have the best times together. Our late night drives, our gas station runs, drive-in movie theaters, movies on the couch cuddling, everything I did with her I loved.

I wanted to tell her I loved her but I didn't know how. Whether I should make it romantic, or just casual.

She was coming over in a bit and I was at Walmart. I was buying flowers and candy for her. 

"Let's make it romantic but not corny" I said to myself as I looked around. Her favorite animal was a monkey so I got her a monkey stuffed animal.

I made my way to the cashier and dropped my stuff on the movie thingy. As I watched the woman scan my items, she looked at me and then smiled.

"Who are these for?" She asked me.

"My girlfreiend," I said as I smiled back at her.

"She's gonna love it, any special occasion?" She asked.

"It's our 3-month anniversary, and I wanna tell her I love her" I told her.

"Aww that's cute, on me" She said as she handed me the bag with my stuff inside.

"Thank you so much ma'am" I said as she handed me the bag. I was the only one in her aisle so I was safe.

"No problem son" She said as I headed out of the store.

I drove back home and set up the stuff on my bed. She was coming over in like 2 minutes and I was so nervous. I always felt like I had to pee.

As I waited for her, I heard a knock on the door from my door. 

"Fuck" I mumbled. I made my way to the door. I open It revealing Y/N.

-Y/n pov-

Nate invited me to his house. He didn't tell me why tho. He only said come over.

I was getting ready as I brushed my hair and got dressed. I put some perfume on and made my way outside to my car as I began to drive to his house.

I was pretty nervous because it was our third month anniversary. I think this is what this is about.

I got to his apartment and made my way upstairs. When I did I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer.

When he did I smiled.

"Hey babe" He said when he saw me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him as he hugged me.

"I'm good how are you?" He asked me.

"I'm good" I said as I entered the apartment.

"Happy 3 months" I said to him.

"Happy 3 months to you" He said to me as I smiled.

"In fact I got something for you" He said to me.

"No you didn't have too" I said as he led me to the room.

"Look" He said as I saw flowers and candy on the bed with a monkey stuffed animal

"Aww thank you this is so cute Nate" I said as I picked up the stuff that he got me.

"Yeah, no problem" He said as he began to look at me. As his smile dropped.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"No it's nothing it's just, come here real quick" he told me as I put down the stuff and he held my hands.

"Y/N?" he said to me.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"I love you" he said to me as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"You love me?" I asked him as i smiled.

"Yeah I love you" he said as he smiled.

"I love you too" I said before pulling him into a hug.

"Aww our first I love you's" I said as we hugged. We pulled away, I looked him into his eyes before placing my lips on his.

I'm in love

where in love

-request open-

WHO WROTE THE SKY TELLER STORY I WANNA  READ IT FUCK