M ·food poison·

-Y/N POV-

It was 2:00 in the morning and I was with Matt. We were on the bed watching a movie, and I was so hungry.

"Babe can we get something to eat?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, you wanna eat out of do you want me to make you something?" He asks looking at me. He could not cook at al. 

After those cupcakes, no way. But I didn't wanna make him sad. 

"Yeah make me something" I say to him as he smiles and we head downstairs.

We go downstairs and there were Nick and Chris on their phones talking.

"Guys guess what?" Matt says to them.

"What?" They ask as they lift their heads.

"Y/N is letting me make her something to eat" He says as they go silent.

"Are you feeling well Y/N" Nick says as he gets up[ and places his hand on my forehead.

"Yeah.." I say confused.

"She must be sick, IN THE FUCKING HEAD! HE CANNOT COOK" Chris yells making me laugh.

"Hey don't call my girl sick in the head, I can cook, just wait and see" Matt said getting out some ingredians. 

He takes out some spaghetti that looked expired, salt and butter. And a fucking pickle. I need to get out of here.

"Uhh babe I think I need to um go" I say as I try to leave.

"No no no, you are going to eat this foot with delight" Nick says as he grabs my shoulders and places me on the chair beside the counter. Im stuck.

"Ok it's cooking" Matt says with a smile as he puts the spaghetti in the hot water.

"Im so excited" Matt says hugging me. I wanna cry so bad.

-time skip to 15 minutes later-

"Ok its cooked babe, Chris you and Nick want some?" Matt asks looking back at his brothers.

"Im good, food poisoning isn't really what I'm trynna eat right now" Chris says.

"It's not poison" Matt says laughing as he puts pasta on a plate.

"I think I'm full" I say.

"No baby its been like 20 minutes c'mon you gotta eat" He says putting melted butter on the pasta and then the salt.

"Here you go sweetheart" He says placing the plate in front of me.

"Oh fuck" I mumble.

"Mhm?" Matt says looking at me.

"Mhm I said Oh fuck this is gonna be great" I say grabbing my fork.

 I look at Chris and Nick as their laughing, before looking at Matt who was waiting to wait for me to eat.

I take some spaghetti and raised it to my mouth. I eat it and JESUS this shit was dusting.

"Mhmm, this is good" I say chewing it. The pasta wasn't even cooked fully, Ew, hard asf.

"Thanks, I believe I made it myself, eat it all" He says smiling.

"Baby I'm not that hungry" I say.

"If you don't like it just say that" He says as I watch his smile fade away.

"No I like it, in fact ill eat all of it" I say as I start eating quickly. Worst than the nightmare I had last night.

I eat it and the full time I did Chris and Nick were laughing at me.

"You are going to shit so hard after this" Chris says.

"Chris im eating right now.

"Ok but it's the truth" He says laughing.

"Leave her alone and let her finish her food guys" Matt says as he gets on his phone.

I finish my food and my stomach was already hurting.

"Come sit beside me Y/N in the living room, let's watch a movie" Matt says as we all head to the living room.

"What movie do you wanna watch" "

How about we avoid watching Y/N puke because Matt's food was grosss" Nick says as they laugh.

"Shes fine, right Y/N?" Matt says.

"Y- yeah" I say.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Chris asks me. I then turn and look around for a garbage can but I didn't see one. I needed to puke but it was too late. I then turn and puke on Matt before Nick and Chris gasp.

"Im so sorry" I say as I look at the mess I made.

"I hate to say I was right" Nick says.

"Oh my-*laughs*" Chris says as he starts laughing.

"Im sorry Matt" I say as gets up.

"It's fine" He says as his face turns red.

"Ew" He says. 

"Im so sorry babe" I say feeling bad.

"It's ok. Why didn't you tell me you didn't like it?" He asks me.

"I didn't wanna make you feel bad" I say.

"It's fine I know I can't cook, sorry for making your stomach hurt" He says hugging me.

"Im sorry" I say again.

"Its finnee babe stop dying sorry"

"You wanna kiss him with that puke breathe?" Chris says laughing.

"Chris stop" I say laughing.

-request open-