N ·cheater·

Nick and I have been hanging out a lot this week. And today, was mall day. When we shop till basically, our hands are too full to carry anything else. My boyfriend and I have been arguing lately, and Nick told me to dump him. But we've been together for like 2 years now. It's starting to get real. So I thought.

"You ready?" I ask Nick as I'm about to head to the car.

"Yup" Nick says as we both head into the car.

We blast Doja Cat, Arianna Grande and Billie Eilish. Almost the whole time to the mall.

"🎶NEVER TOLD ANYONE ANYTHING BAD🎶" Nick and I scream.

We arrive at the mall and sit in the parking lot to finish the last song.

"That was a good one" Nick and I say at the same time making us laugh.

"Let's go inside we've been here long enough" Nick says chuckling.

"Ok" I say as we start walking inside.

I try jeans and shirts on for Nick to tell me what to pick.

I see Nick looking somewhere and gasp. But I don't think anything of it. I just laugh.

"Y/N?" he says nervously making me turn around.

"Yeah?" I say. He points to the left and I see my 2-year boyfriend kissing another girl.

I break into tears and Nick pulls me into a hug.

"Wait here Y/N ill be right back" Nick says as he walks toward my boyfriend. Or should I say 

"Ex-Boyfriend"

I sit there in tears blocking out the noise, but still hearing Nick yelling from afar. I look up and see Nick pushing and hitting my ex. He gives one last punch seeing me watch him.

He comes back and pulls me into a hug.

"Lets go home" he says as I nod.

"One more thing" I say getting up and walking twords the girl he was kissing.

"Im so so-" I cutoff the girl  by slapping her.

"Oh shit" Nick says

-request open-

(A/N: This one is so emotional to me idk why but also funny)