C ·offended· pt2

19 TMR BROOO, guess whos lips thos are

-3rd persons pov-

Y/N quickly moved him to see if it was really him. 

"You were right," She says looking at Chris. 

"Y/N," Chris says as she walks away towards the food court crying.

"What the fuck man?" Chris says getting angry. The girl he was with quickly runs away.

"She fucking cared about you man," Matt says. 

"She-" "Shut up just don't come into her life again" Chris yells and gives a little punch to Y/N's ex-boyfriend.

He walks away fuming with rage. Chris went outside of the mall because he knew he would be about to take his rage out with someone if he stayed inside.

Suddenly, he heard someone crying so he followed the sound. Chris found Y/N sitting on the ground tears running down her cheeks.

"Y/N stop crying," Chris says in a calm voice. 

"You were right, all along. I just wanna leave" She said as she walked towards the car sniffling on the way over.

-back home or suhh-

Chris is in his room and the others are in the kitchen.

"I need to apologize to Chris like right now," Y/N said looking at Matt and Nick.

"You should. He's been down ever since his little comments'' Nick says looking down. 

"He was right anyway," Y/N says walking towards Chris's room.

"Hey, Chris," Y/N says quietly. Chris doesn't move a muscle.

 "Are you awake" Chris still doesn't respond.

"Ill tell you anyway," She says as she sits on his bed and starts playing with his hair.

"I'm so sorry for being mad at you. He was just my first relationship and I didn't want it to end. I understand now that that's still not an excuse. I should've listened to you guys. I'm really sorry Chris" She says and kisses his cheek lightly. 

He wakes up and adjusts his position on the bed. They make eye contact and Y/N realizes that Chris is looking at her lips. He starts to lean forward as she does as well. Their lips connected.

-Y/N POV-

Kissing Chris felt really good. More than good, it was utterly fantastic. It was a feeling I never felt before. 

This kiss felt real. Not like the ones I shared with my ex, those were all fake looking back on it now. Butterflies rushed from my stomach into my chest almost instantly.

I never wanted to let go. I wanted this moment to last for eternity. I wanted Chris to be mine. Forever.

-NICK POV-

When Y/N went to apologize to Chris, I and Matt wanted to see so we followed after her for a few seconds.

She didn't close his door. I couldn't hear what she was saying but Chris wasn't moving. She then kissed his cheek.

"HUUHH-" "MATT SHUT UP" I whispered trying to make him shut up cuz they would hear us. Chris then got up and kissed Y/N. I couldn't keep watching as a Gay male myself, so I pulled Matt into the kitchen.

"THEY KISSED," Matt says hugging me. 

"FINNALLYYY" I say jumping up and down.

 "They better start dating," I say to myself.

my TikTok is @ivanasturniolo yall should go follow im desparate. don't say ur from here I wanna try to guess

-request open-