SLS •nose bleed•

Could you do us as the sister but we get like a nosebleed and like alot of blood thank you take ur time xx

-SLS/N-

The triplets came back from LA yesterday, and last night they went fishing with dad and Justin, but now it's my time to hang out with them.

We were gonna go to a baseball court and hit some BALLS.

We had to go to Walmart first to get a bat and a ball since we didn't have enough. We were all in the car heading there right now, as we listened to "Me or Sum" by Nardo Wick. Chris was on aux.

Walmart wasn't that far from our house, so that was the only song we ot to listen to. 

"Kay were here but Chris please don't act 7 years old" Matt said to him as he laughed.

"Bro what" Chris said.

"You know you do Chris" Nick told him as we had all left the car, as Matt locked it.

"Fine I won't" Chris said putting his hands up.

"That's enough of a confession for me that you act 7" I said as they all laughed.

"Okay SLS/N" He said as he put his arm around me as we walked in.

"Can we ask where they're at?" Matt asked us.

"Search first at least the employees have lives" Nick said to him.

"They also have jobs, to help us" I said to him.

"Bro who is she?" Matt said as he pointed at me as he laughed.

"Ok let's just ask" Nick said as we searched for a worker. We found one in the baby section and asked her where they were.

"Excuse me?" Nick asked her as she turned around. She was about 18 looking. Her name was Skylar.

"Yeah?" She said as she looked at us.

"Where can we find baseball bats?" Nick asked her.

"Right this way" She said as she started walking, as we followed her. As we walked I looked over at Matt and he was red. Like red red.

"Matt, he likes her" I told Chris who was beside me.

"How do you know?" He asked me as he smiled.

"He's red look at him" I said s we arrived in the sports aisle.

"Oh shit he does" Chris said looking at him.

"They're all over here but they're all different types, and the gloves are in aisle 4" She said as Nick nodded. As she left the aisle, Matt's eyes followed her until she disappeared.

"Nick look look" I said as he watched the whole thing happen.

Matt looked back at us as we all looked at him.

"Which one we getting?" He asked as he looked t the bats. Nobody moved, which caused him to look up at us.

"Have we all gone deaf?" He said.

"Panera girl won't be so happy" I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Matt we all saw it, your into her" Chris said to him.

"I'm only into you" Matt said to Chris jokingly.

"Damn bro's cheating on the girl before even asking her out" Nick said as he grabbed a bat. 

"I'm not with anyone so I can't cheat" Matt said as I sighed. We started walking to the cashier and I saw the girl again, so I went to ask her myself.

I walked up to her with my phone on the 'notes' app.

"Hey my brother over there *i pointed* wants your number" I said to her as she looked behind me.

"Is it the one with the shirt that says ransom?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah sure" She said as she took my phone and wrote her number on it.

"Thank you so much have a good day" I told her as she smiled at me.

"You too" She said as I walked back to my brothers.

"What'd you do over there?" Chris asked me as they all looked t me.

"I got her number for Matt since he was being a pussy" I said as I handed my phone to him showing him the number.

"Did you really?" He asked as he looked at me as I nodded.

"Bro" He said as he took my phone.

"I fucking love you" He mumbled as he entered the number into his phone.

"Thanks, man" He said nodding left and right as he looked at me.

"It's the wrong gender for me" Nick mumbled as we laughed. He paid for the bat and the balls as we headed out of the store, making our way to the field.

-time travel to the field-

-SLS/N-

"3 2 1" Chris said before throwing the ball at Nick, as he hit it hard.

"What a go Nick" I said as I clapped running to his position.

"Thanks" He said as I walked to the position he was in.

"Ok, you ready?" Chris asked me as he had the ball in his hand.

"Born ready" I said to him. He didn't give me a 123, he just threw the ball.

It came so fast and hit my nose, causing me to come into shock and fall.

"Oww" I said as I began crying, as my nose bled. I'm talking streaming, heavy bleeding.

-Chris pov-

"Ok, you ready?" I asked her as I prepared to throw the ball.

"Born ready" I heard her say as she held the bat right behind herself. I threw the ball fast trying to make her and Nick's team lose.

She then right away fell to the ground.

"Shit" I said to myself as we all ran to her crying on the ground, as her nose began to bleed.

"Oww" She said as she whined.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as she was streaming blood into her hands.

"Oh no your bleeding so much" Nick said as he looked at her trying to get her up.

"Is it broken?" Matt asked her as she cried.

"I don't know it hurts" SHe said to him. We then saw Matt remove his shirt and put it to her face.

"Aww thanks, Matt" She said still crying.

"No problem kid" He said as he pushed it closer to her nose.

"Oh it's still bleeding hard" Nick said as he looked at her.

"Aww let's get her home" I said as I was about to pick her up.

"Fuck off Chris this is your fault" She yelled at me as I backed up.

"Ok ok" I said as we brought her to the car. Matt quickly started to drive home, as her nose kept bleeding.

-request closed-