M ·weak mf·

-request is from @yesimanemo tysmm!-

-Matt pov-

I woke up so late this morning and I had to plan ideas for the channel. I wasn't finding any good ideas. 

I had heavy anxiety right no to because I was waiting for a call from an acting agency. I felt really stressed about it.

About 30 papers were on the ground, crumbled, because I was struggling so much. 

I was scared Nick would yell at me for not providing for our channel. He doesn't usually but I always think he will.

I was so tired, and stressed, my anxiety was taking the best of me, and I felt unbelievably weak.

Im pretty sure my brothers and my girlfriend were downstairs because I was alone in the room and it was late in the day.

"Babe" I whisper trying to raise my voice.

"Y/N" I try to yell but I was too weak.

"Im so dumb bro" I say to myself before picking up my phone, laying down and texting Y/N.

______________________________________

💗Love of my life💗

Baby can you and the boys come upstairs please?

Yeah but what for?

I feel like a weak mf, stressed and my anxiety is making me wanna cry

Aww baby I'm on my way

Thank you, princess👑

Do you need anything 🥺

Just you, and the boys ugh😭

Ok ill be there

read 3:32

_____________________________________

-y/n pov-

"Guys Matt texted me, he's not feeling well" I say looking at my phone.

"Ah shit" Chris says as e head upstairs.

I open the door before seeing Matt all red laying down on his bed.

"Aww Matt" I say quickly walking quickly to the side of his bed.

"Babe" He says as I hold his hand.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Im so stressed I can't do this" He says.

"Do what?" Nick asks.

"Im sorry Nick but I can't find ideas, I'm waiting for a letter from someone and it's stressing me out so much, it's giving me bad anxiety and I can't help it" He says.

"Aww babe, Chris go get ice please" I say to him as he leaves and heads downstairs.

"Baby, did you eat?" I ask him as he nods his head no.

"Oh no baby you need to eat something," I say before picking up my purse and pulling out a Twix bar I had.

"baby eat this" I say handing it to him.

"Im not hungry babe" He says.

"No you are your and it's affecting your stress," I say before he takes the bar and opens the wrapper.

"We need to get him food" Nick tells me quietly as Matt starts eating.

"Yeah let's get him the ice and then well go" I say before Chris comes back upstairs with the ice.

"Thanks" I say as he hands it to me.

-Matt pov-

"Babe keep this here, well be back in a bit ok?" Y/N says before putting ice on my forehead from a ziplock bag.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask her.

"Rest up Matt" She says before closing the door. I might as well sleep now.

-Y/N pov-

We all head to my car and make it to the sushi restaurant Matt loves. It wasn't far away it was about 10 minutes. 

We make it there and enter before ordering Matt's favourite meal and then leaving right after.

We then head to the gas station and run into the store before grabbing all of Matt's favourite snacks.

"Ok let's go" I say after paying for everything. 

We rush our way back home and run to Matt's room before seeing him asleep. I shake him a little before waking him up as he looks at me and smiles.

-Matt pov-

I feel myself being shaken by someone, before opening my eyes and seeing Y/N. I've never been happier to see her.

"Hey baby, we got you food, well I got you food" She says handing me 2 bags. One bag was from my favourite sushi restaurant.

"You didn't" I say looking at her as she raises her eyebrows and sits beside me on the bed.

"That's very KIND OF YOU Y/N, what did you guys get me?" I say looking at Chris and Nick.

"Hey we went with her, that's enough" Nick says.

"Thanks for caring so much Y/N I love you" I said before leaning in.

"HEY, WHERE OVER HERE HELLO" Nick says right as I was gonna kiss her.

"I don't care, close your eyes" I say kissing her and making a *muah* sound while I did.

"Ok let's eat" I say.

"Yeah, let's do it" Chris says rubbing his hands together.

"I meant me and my lovely girl here" I say as Chris backs away.

"Im just kidding come on" I say as we all share the food.

-request open-