SLS ·first date, kinda·

could you do one that y/n has a date with someone from school, but the date humiliates her instead so when she gets home and tells the triplets they return the favor by humiliating him on their socials?

-SLS/N pov-

I have a date with this guy from my school today, at 8:00. We've had crushes on each other for so long and he finally asked me out.

I was getting ready in my room doing my makeup. I was already dressed and almost done with my makeup, so I just had to do my hair. I didn't wanna be too extra because it was just my first date.

I finished up and brushed my hair, curling it at the ends. I then chose my shoes and made my way to the kitchen waiting for Matt to come downstairs to drop me off. 

We were going to the pizza place down the street for the date.

"SLS/N ARE YOU READY?" I heard him ask from upstairs.

"YEAH" I responded. He came down the stairs but Nick and Chris were behind him.

"The whole squad is coming?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Yup emotional support bae" Nick said putting his hand up in a whoop whoop type shit sign.

"Girl you are eating that fit" Chris said as he high-fived me. The only time they were actually nice, is when they knew I was nervous.

"Stunning much" Matt told me as he grabbed his keys from the key holder.

"Ok let's go" Matt said as we all walked outside to the driveway to get in the car.

"Are you excited?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah but I'm nervous" I said to them as Matt started driving.

"Girl those are butterflies in your stomach"  Nick said as he tickled my neck making me laugh.

"Stop" I told him laughing.

"Is it the pizza place beside the CVX?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah" I told him. My phone then buzzed receiving a text from SLS/DATE. He said 'I'm excited for tonight'.

-10 minute time skip-

 I responded with a 'Me too' and smiled to myself. We got to the pizza place and I looked inside from the car not seeing anyone.

"Is he there?" Nick asked looking out the window.

"Don't worry hell be here he's probably just late" Chris told me. I started to get even more nervous about the thought of him not coming.

We waited some more and then my phone buzzed again. 'You're crazy if you think I'm actually coming' I read.

"Guys" I said raising my voice as they all shot up from their phones looking at me.

"WHAT?" Matt asked.

"He said You're crazy if you think I'm actually coming" I read to them.

"Nah take us home Matt" I said as he right away started the car and drove.

"No fucking way, are you ok?" Chris asked as he stoked my shoulder.

"Yeah he's mid anyway but how rude" I said to them. Ok Stephanie tanner.

"Nah do you have any pictures of him?" Nick asked me.

"Yeah, a few" I said going into my camera roll.

"Why tho?" I asked him.

"He boutta get exposed" Nick said.

"Fuck yeah" Chris said.

"Send us the pictures of him, and his Instagram username," Chris told me.

"Bet" I said going to his Instagram. Matt was speeding the fastest I've ever seen him speed, At this point, we were already home and the stories were posted.

 Matt was speeding the fastest I've ever seen him speed, At this point, we were already home and the stories were posted

-requests open-

-requests open-