M ·i like someone· pt3

(*Previously: Chris goes to get ready for his date with Y/N)

"What do I wear?" I ask Nick nervously.

"Something casual, don't wear a dress tho" he replies.

"Ok how about this blue flannel, these pants, and a white shirt?" I ask him.

"That's great but hurry up the fairs in 42 minutes" Nick replies.

I get dressed and get out of the bathroom revealing my outfit to Nick.

(I chose this but imagine anything you want)

"How do I look?" I ask shaking a bit.

"Great you look great" he says.

"Ok go out there and attend the date of your dreams!" he says excitedly.

I get out of the room to meet Matt still sitting beside the counter on his phone. Just how I left him.

"OKKK" he says looking at my outfit.

"I'm nervous" I whisper.

"Girl this will be the night of your dreams" he says in a girly voice.

"I hope sooooo.." I stop talking as I see Chris come downstairs. He was wearing jeans and a blue hoodie. We really think alike.

"Hi" I say getting nervous. He eyes me for a bit before snapping out of it and speaking.

"Hey Y/N. You look really nice" He says.

"Thank you you do too" I say looking at him.

"Thanks" He says.

"You guys should get going it opens in a couple of minutes" Nick says getting out of his room.

"You guys can walk there it's down the street" Matt says.

"Sure" Chris and I say at the same time making us look at each other and smile.

We head out of the house and start walking. We were talking about our fears of rides but this was fair. No rollercoasters.

"I'm really scared of that one" Chris says laughing. As we're walking I trip over a walk making me almost fall. But I didn't. Because Chris caught me. He was holding me on my back as I leaned.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah he says holding my hand to bring me up. He didn't let go tho. He kept holding it as we started to walk again.

"I hope this is okay" He says looking down at our hands.

"Yeah" I say smiling at him.

We arrive at the fair and we start walking around looking at the nice lights. We go to this game where you need to hit bowling pins to win a prize.

"Oh this is easy money" Chris says as he asks the worker if he can play for the big teddy giraffe. He starts throwing the balls and hits all of them. He hit them pretty hard.

"Damn babe" I say shooting up as I realize what I just said.

"Sorry for calling you that" I say embarrassed.

"No don't worry. You'll be calling me that soon" He says smirking and handing me the teddy giraffe.

"Thank you" I say holding the giraffe.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel" I say pointing at it.

"Ok let's go" Chris says grabbing my hand as walk towards the wheel.

We arrive in line and we hop on the wheel. We look around while the wheel spins. We arrive at the very top and we hear a BOOM sound. The wheel stopped. We don't know why but it stopped. I wasn't mad. I wouldn't wanna be stuck up here with anyone other than Chris. The boy of my dreams.

"Oh, shit" Chris says.

"Were stuck" I say.

Chris and I talk for a couple of minutes like 20 and he says something that makes me confused since I thought I was his first. I won't mention it tho.

"I swear I have bad luck with dates" Chris says.

"No, you don't it's not that bad right now," I say.

"At least we're stuck here together" he says looking at me and placing his hand on mine. I gaze into his eyes as we both lean in. I close my eyes and our lips connect. I finally kissed the boy of my dreams. We pull out and Chris looks at me and smiles.

"That was magical," he says. The wheel keeps going and we officially get off. 

"I need to use the bathroom ill be right back" Chris says walking into the outside bathroom.

-matt pov-

My phone buzzes and I get a text from Chris.

'I kissed her' he says as I start jumping up and down with Nick.

"YEAAHAHAHAHAHAH" Nick and I scream in joy

-reuqest open-