C ·shopping spree·

One of many of @654321qqqw 's requests :)

Chris has been really nice to me all day. He's taking me on a shopping spree. I really like when he's like this. It makes me feel loved. 

"Ok, where here" Chris says pulling up into the parking lot. 

(ik he can't drive)

"I'm so excited" I say as we get out of the car. He takes my hand holding it in his as we walk into the building full of stores. As we walk in I see a blonde girl looking at us but I didn't pay it any mind.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asks me looking around.

"Sephora" I say as he looks at me.

"You look pretty without makeup but, whatever you want" He says as we take the escalator to make our way to the ideal beauty shop.

We enter the store and I start looking around. I didn't wanna use to much of his money. I wasn't with him for that. I look to my right before seeing the blonde girl I saw downstairs. I shoot her a smile as she gives me a dirty stare and looks away.

"OoOo look at you" Chris says looking at a picture of Rhianna beside the eyeshadow. I laugh before he picks it up and shows me it.

"Get this" He says.

"That isn't quite my shade" I say smiling.

I shop for a little bit as Chris asks me what everything is. Chris purchases the things before he picks up something as we were leaving.

"Oh I wanna try this" He says as he puts the lip plumber on. I look at him and laugh knowing it's gonna burn.

"Why does it feel hot?" He asks blowing his hand on his lips.

"It's a lip plumber Chris" I say laughing at him.

"Fuck I hate this I wanna leave," He says before I say 'ok' and we leave.

"Oh my gosh I hate that place, where do you wanna go now?" He asks me as I look at his lips red and puffy as the minute goes.

"H&M then I'm done, thanks for sephora" I say smiling as he nods whipping his lips and we walk to the store.

"My pleasure. Ok now shop til you drop" Chris says before cringing at what he had just said.

I walk away from Chris and I start looking at clothes before finding jeans that I liked and going back to show him.

"Should I get these?" I ask him holding the pants up.

"Yeah, that's cute ill get it" He says smiling at me. I look at the pants before seeing Chris look somewhere. I look in his direction before seeing girls coming towards us. The blonde girl was in that group too. I knew she was no good.

"Chris" I hear one nice-looking girl say as she walks up to Chris.

"Chris, can I get a picture?" I see a redhead say as she holds his shoulder. Get off my man.

"Sure" He says looking at me as I nod.

I don't know why but I felt so jealous. I just wanted the girls to leave. I wanted to leave. But I knew being in a relationship with Chris, this would happen. With all his fame, I expected it.

"Your so cute I love your videos" the blonde says as she pushes me out of the way. I hate her already.

"He's mine I found him first" The nice-looking girl says. 

"Ok I don't care he's mine, I'm prettier" The other one says. Do they not see me right here.

"Move he's min-"

"Um, actually guys this is my girlfriend Y/N so none of you guys can have me. I'm hers and she's mine. Thanks for your support" Chris says as they leave and I smile

"So you gonna get those jeans?" He asks looking down at me.

"Chris?" I say smiling.

"What?" He asks me.

"That was so sweet" I say smiling.

"I know that's why I did it" He says before leaning in and kissing me.

"Im yours your mine"

 -CHRIS POV-

Y/N leaves me as I start looking at some graphic t-shirts. I look around seeing some stuff I liked. I see Y/N come back with a pair of jeans as she shows me it. 

"Should I get these?" She asks me.

"Yeah, that's cute ill get it" I say smiling at her before I look and see about 6 girls coming my way. Fuck here we go. It's not that I didn't like fans, I just wanted it to be a day for Y/N and I.

"Chris" I hear one girl say as I shoot her a smile.

"Chris, can i get a picture?" I hear a redhead say.

"Sure" I say nervously before looking at Y/N as she nods at me.

"Your so cute I love your videos" Another one says.

"He's mine I found him first" One says as I see Y/N walking towards me as I give her big eyes.

"Um, actually guys this is my girlfriend Y/N so none of you guys can have me. I'm hers and she's mine. Thanks for your support" I say as they leave.

"So you gonna get those jeans?" Chris asks looking at me.

"Chris?" I say smiling.

"What?" He asks smiling back.

"That was so sweet" I say before kissing him.

"So are you getting it?" He asks again.

"Yeah" I say as he pays for it after we go to the cashier.

-request open-