C ·smash or pass· pt2

-Y/N pov-

I head in the backseat with Nick and get comfortable before he starts the intro.

"Hey, guys were with Y/N and we're going to be doing a smash or pass with celebrities" Nick said saying the intro.

"And some of us are mad at each other so the vibe of this video might be off sorry" Matt said silently.

"Ok just say the first person" Chris said.

"I'll say girls for me and Chris and then guys for Nick and Y/N" Matt said as he pulled out his phone.

"By the way, these people are the people you guys said" Nick said to the camera.

I looked over at Chris from my seat and he was on his phone looking down.

I could tell he was looking through our messages because of the large paragraph this bitch send yelling at me over text.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at him as he quickly put his phone back in his pocket.

"MATT THE FIRST PERSON" Chris says yelling at Matt.

"Ok ok, Leonardo DiCaprio when he was younger" He said.

"He was so cute but pass" Nick and I said at the same time.

"Smash" I said after him.

"Oh my gosh someone said Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls" Matt said laughing.

"Ok no" Nick said also laughing.

"Immediately no" I said laughing.

"Ok for us Chris, someone said Olivia" Matt said.

"Smash" He said with no emotion.

"Obviously pass, I'm not attracted to girls Chris likes" Matt said.

"Someone said Jacob Day" Nick said reading from his phone.

"Were friends with him so pass" Nick said.

"Smash still" I said quietly as Nick looked at me with bug eyes.

"Y/N" Nick whispered.

"What he's cute" I said.

"Ok, Christopher Sturniolo" Matt said reading.

"What the fuck?" Nick said.

"He's so handsome but I haven't met him yet" Matt said.

"That's odd you've known him since day one, literally" Chris said.

"Pass he's clapped" I said.

"Didn't you call me cute like yesterday?" Chris said looking back at me.

"I lied" I said frowning.

"Yeah ok" He says sitting back in his seat.

"Smash or pass Y/N Y/L/N" Nick said quietly.

"Noo Nick" Matt said covering his face.

"Watch Chris say pass after he's been inlove with me for years" I said rolling my eyes.

"You guys need to chill" Nick said to us.

"Yes pass and you can fall out of love with people by the way" He said.

"Yeah, I realized that tonight" I said as the van went silent.

"Really?" Chris said.

"Yeah really" I said before opening the car door and heading inside the house.

-Chris pov-

"Yes pass and you can fall out of love with people by the way" I said looking at Y/N

"Yeah, I realized that tonight" Y/N said looking back at me.

"Really?" I said. I lowkey felt bad.

"Yeah really" She said before opening the car door and leaving the car.

-last part soon-