NA ·enemies·

YALL JACOB DAY NOTICED ME ON TIKTOK!!

request: lowkey enemies to lovers with nate; basically yn and him don't hate each other but they don't like each other and tolerate one another but fight a lot of they get into a really heated argument and he kisses her in the middle of it

-Y/N pov-

The triplets and Nate all slept over at my house. I told them they could only sleep over if they picked after themselves. You know how all boys are. Messy.

I came back from the gas station this afternoon, and I was looking for the boys. They were all in the living room except Nate.

"Hey, where's Nathan?" I asked as I gave them snacks.

"Thank but I don't know" Matt said to me.

"Why is his hoodie on the ground? I told this boy to pick up after himself" I said as I picked it up. As I picked it up, I saw another one, and another one, and another one of his clothes. All leading to my room.

I opened my room door and saw him laying on my bed. My room was messy.

"Nathan!" I said raising my voice as he looked at me.

"What do you want?" He said as he turned around.

"What do I want your in my room" I said as I walked up to him.

"So what?" He said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him pissed off.

"Why are you so made about this?" He asked me.

"Just pick up the hoodies" He said.

"Did I place them there?" I said to him angrily.

"No?" He said to me.

"Then go pick them out Nate" I said to him.

"No" He said smiling.

"Why are you smiling at me, go pick them up Nate" I said.

"Ok" He said as he got up and started picking up the hoodies.

"Such an L" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"How am I an L? You're the Elazy one" I said to him as he rolled his eyes.

(idk if yall got the Elazy it's like L-azy (Elle) - (Azy) Lazy )

"You missed one" I said to him to piss him off.

"Bro shutup you couldn't do it yourself.If you dont wanna help me shut up" He said as he dropped all of his clothing back on the ground.

"I didn't help you put it on the ground so I shouldn't help you" I said.

"Why are you always so mad?" He said to me again.

"Nathan you constanly messy, you alaways make everything a joke and you-" I was cut off by Nathan placing his lips on mine. Without hesitation I kissed him back as he placed his hand on my waist.

As we both pulled away we looked at eachother and just freeze. A bitch was bored so I kissed him again. I dont know why I just felt like it. It felt right.

We kissed again for a couple of seconds before pulling away. He looked at me and said.

"I thopught you hated me" 

"Who lied to  you bud?" I said to him as he laughed.

"What now?" he asked me.

"Nothing" I said as I pecked his cheek and left the room winking at him.

-request open-