C ·autistic girlfriends·

request from @gallyluvbot tyy

Y/N and I have been together for 3 months now. She had autism but it didn't bother me. It hasn't affected our relationship yet. We hadn't told Matt and Nick but she was getting to it. I didn't wanna rush her.

 I was on my phone. She was playing with her butterfly Pop It for an hour almost, and I was getting bored.

"MATT" I say loudly as she jumps.

"Less loud babe" She says covering her ears.

"Sorry Y/N" I say looking at her and feeling bad as Matt comes downstairs.

"What is it?" Matt says coming downstairs.

"Can we do a drawing contest?" I ask him.

"yeah sure I'll go get the papers, are Y/N and Nick playing?" He asks.

"If they want to" I say looking at Y/N as she nods.

"Yeah, she wants to. Call Nick I don't care if he wants to or not" I say.

"Ok" Matt says laughing as he heads upstairs to get the papers and Nick. He comes back down a while after with some papers and some crayons. And Nick.

"Where are we gonna do this?" Nick asks.

"DInning room" I say as we all head to the dining room. We go and place all the papers and the crayons on the table.

"What do you guys wanna draw first?" I ask them.

"A butterfly" Y/N says looking at the table. She loved butterflies. It's all she talked about.

"Ok 1, 2, 3 go" I say as we all start drawing. I look at Matt's drawing and it was so ass. He cannot draw. I wanted to go faster so I started coloring faster on my paper.

"Fuck, Stop stop stop" Y/N says as I look at her and she looked angry.

"What is it?" I ask her as we all look at her.

"The fucking noise of th- the sound of the pencils are bothering me" She says.

"Well, how are we gonna dra-"

"Can we just do something else" She says interrupting me.

"Why?" Nick asks as I look at him with big eyes.

"What?" He mumbles.

"Um you guys are probably hungry, let's go to Mcdonalds," I say trying to sort myself out of the situation.

"Ok ill drive" Matt says as we all get up.

"Your the only one who can" Nick says laughing. Matt grabs his keys as we make our way to the car outside. We all enter the car before I stop my brothers from closing their doors. I didn't want the loud noise to bother Y/N.

"Let me do that for you" I say before I close all their doors gently before entering the back seat where Y/N was and sitting down, closing the door silently.

"What was all of that for?" Nick asks.

"Reasons" I say before looking at Y/N and she mouths 'thank you' to me as I shoot her a smile. We drive to the McDonald's and we order our food. 

"Y/N what do you want?" Matt asks her as she looks at me and says no.

"She doesn't want any" I say to him.

"She hasn't eaten. I'll just order something" Matt says as he starts ordering.

We get our food before we drive back home before eating it because Matt didn't want the car to be dirty.

"Y/N what do you want?" Matt asks her.

We enter the house before we grab plates and put out food on it. We all put it on our plates except Y/N.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask her.

"I don't want it, can I have ice cream instead?" She asks me as I nod and go get the ice cream for her to serve herself.

"Bro I paid for that shit least eat it" Matt says laughing.

"She told you she didn't want anything" I tell him.

"Why has she been acting weird?" Nick asks.

"Yeah, she didnt like the noise of the crayons and made us stop, she didnt want food, and then you acted weird by closing all our doors silently like if a fucking bee was sleeping" Nick says laughing.

"Be nice guys stop" I say as Y/N starts tearing.

"Were not being mean im just saying" Nick says stopping laughing as I go hug Y/N.

"Just tell them Chris"  She mumbles.

"Are you sure?" I ask her as she nods.

"Ok" I say.

"Guys sit down I have to tell you guys something" I say to Matt and Nick.

"What is it" They say as they sit down and start eating fries.

"Y/N has autism" I say as their chewing stops and they look at each other and then Y/N.

"Oh my gosh" Nick says getting up.

"Y/N im so sorry" He says to her.

"Is that why she didnt like the noise and the food?" Matt asks me.

"Yeah" I say.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Matt says looking at her as she nods not saying anything.

"I ca- I can get you something else to eat what do you want? I can make eggs" Matt says making us laugh.

"Ill pass on that but thanks" She says laughing.

She eats her ice cream as we eat our McDonald's before she explains everything to my brothers. Her having autism didn't change anything. It just made her even more special to me.

-request open-

Authors note: If I haven't responded to you request please send it again and please understand that I have a lot to do (not a problem) its just usually 1 request per day so be patent with me <33