M ·scared·

request from @654321qqqw 

 tyy

Do u guys want me to ss ur request and put it at the top so yk what u asked for??

Y/N and I have been together for 6 months now, and I knew everything bout her. In such a short amount of time. 

Her favourite animal, her favourite colour and how she liked her food on a plate. She was very organized.

It was filming day and we were doing a storytime. She's never been in a video with us before. It was a story time of when she and I met and I was telling the story. 

"Ok so we were at Denny's and I was in my happy era so I was paying for people's food, and guess whose food I paid for?" I say before looking back at Y/N as she was playing with her keychain.

"Earth to Y/N" Chris says from beside me as he looks at her.

"Oh yeah?" She says.

"Whos for did Matt pay for in 2020, Denny's?" Nick asks laughing at her confusion.

"Oh, Matt" She says as she shoots me a smile before looking back down. Strange. She wasn't usually shy. She was but not this much.

"And then when she came to thank me, mind you I didn't know who I was paying for" I say continuing my story.

 "She came and said 'are you the one who paid for my order' and then I looked at her and -" I say before Nick cuts me off.

"And then when he looked at her he felt butterflies in his stomach like if he was just punched, she was beautiful" Nick says.

 It's like the fanfiction video all over again.

"Stop that Nick" I say as we all laugh. 

"Y/N wanna finish the story?" I ask her. I basically talked about the whole video. Doesn't happen often.

"Y/N you okay you seem silent" I hear Nick say. I look at Y/N from the rear mirror and see her biting her nails. She was red and she kept looking down at the ground.

"Uhh, Chris pause the camera" I say looking at Y/N from the mirror still.

He looked at me confused before speaking. "Why were fil-" 

"Shut it off" I say looking at him in the eye before he takes the camera and shuts it off. 

I open my door and take a stress ball I had in the trunk, before making my way to the back seat and scooting Nick so I could see what was wrong with her.

"Baby are you ok?" I ask her. She just said no as she moved her head.

"Are you nervous?" I ask her as she starts crying.

"Im scared" She tells me.

"What are you scared for?" I ask her as I put my arm around her.

"What if they don't like me?"  She says crying into my chest.

"Baby they will I told them to be nice" I say holding her tight.

"They won't I've seen mean comments about you and it hurts me" She says.

"Baby look at me" I say as I take her chin and push it in front of my face.

"If anyone says anything about you, I'll come for each and every one individually and ill make Trevor bite them" I say as she laughs. 

"Thanks for always cheering me up baby, I love you" She says as she calms down and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too" I say as Chris gets out of the car and hops in the back seat.

"Why did you come?" I ask him laughing.

"I felt lonely up there, now finish the story shall you" Chris says.

"Ok" I say.

"So when I saw her and she saw me, I was so nervous because she was gorgeous. I couldn't get up and say I was falling for her because that would be embarrassing, so I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes." I explain.

"And then 3 months later I asked her out and she said no" I say as she looks at me confused.

"I said no?" She asks me.

"Im joking she said yes, and now Im the happiest man alive" I say as she leans on my shoulder.