M •cam cameron•

i had school today and a fine dudes in my class

For Matt can you do when Y/n and Matt and kissing/making out in Matt's room, while they are kissing Chris and Nick walk in, and then they joke about it at dinner. 

Today Y/N and her family came over. They're having dinner with my brothers and hers. The parents were gonna be somewhere else in the house eating.

Where in my room right now laying on my bed together as we wait for dinner to be ready. 

"Wanna play a game?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure we have nothing else to do anyway" I said as we sat up.

"We should play the chapstick challenge" She said to me as she grabbed her bag from the ground.

"How do you play that?" I asked her as I laughed.

"Well, I put a certain flavor of chapstick and then you kiss me to try to figure out what it is" She said to me as I felt my face become hot.

"Ok sure, who starts?" I asked her.

"I'll go" She said as she looked at me.

"Close your eyes I have to choose a flavour" She said laughing as I looked away. I waited for her to choose one.

"Ok done" She said as I looked back at her as my eyes met her lips.

"When do I kiss you?" I asked her.

"Right when you're ready" She told me. I looked at her as I leaned into her, kissing her. BRO IM CRINGING SO EFFING HARD RN.

I licked my lips trying to figure out what the flavor was.

"Orange?" I asked looking at her.

"Correct, your turn" She said handing me the mini bag of chapsticks to choose from.

"Ok close your eyes" I said to her as she put her head down. I applied almost none on my lips.

"Done now kiss me" I told her as she lifted up her head as her eyes widened.

"Woah aggressive much" She said looking at me.

"Come on kiss me" I said jumping on my ass on the bed. ykwim. She leaned in and kissed me, before pulling away and licking her lips.

"Did you even put any on?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yeah just kiss me longer so you can taste it" I said before SMASHING- I said before placing my lips on hers quickly. (not trynna sexualize don't come at me ill quit)

I put my hand on her face as I slowly continually kissed her. I then kept my lips connected to hers as we started making out. (crying rn) 

-Y/N pov-

As I kissed Matt I felt his hand grace my face as our lips touched. We were deep into the kiss enjoying it. I could taste the strawberry chapstick that had finally gotten to my taste buds.  

I WAS ENJOYING THE FUCKING KISS BUT THEN I HEARD THE DOOR OPEN. We shot up and looked at the door seeing Nick, Chris and my brother.

"Awww" they said as we both rolled our eyes.

"Bro, what are you guys doing here?" Matt asked them as they stood at the door laughing.

"Watching Love Island" Chris said as he laughed.

"Bro shut up, go back downstairs" I said to them.

"What are you embarrassed?" My brother said as they laughed and left the room.

"Matt and I looked at each other and smiled.

"W kisser" He said as he got up.

"W chapstick, strawberry," I said as he laughed.

We made our way downstairs and saw everyone putting food on the table.

"Hey Y/N wanna tell mom what you were doing upstairs?"  My brother said to me.

"No I'm good" I said quickly. We made our way allk the way down and sat beside eachother, Nick and Matt infront with my brother on the end of the table. 

Our parents all left to sit at the dinning table across from ours, so we were good, for now.

"Matt and Y/N sitting on a tree" Chris started to say as I sighed.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" They said all together.

"Whats the big deal if we were kissing, were dating anyway" Matt said as he looked at them.

"Aww little married couple" My brother said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ahh that was so embarrassing" Chris said.

"It was not, it isnt" Matt said before grabbing my face carefuly and placing his lips on mine. We pull away and I smile at him, proud of what he did.

"I dont know if I wanna eat anymore" Nick said.

"Yeah I tink im gonna leave" Chris said picking up his plagte.

"Right behind you bro" My brother said as he looked at me and puked, as Nick was right there behind them.

"Dont worry about them" Matt said as he put his arm around me.

"Good thing they left they stank anyway" I said as we laughed.

-request open-