NA ·old man·

Could you do one where Nate is ur bf and u, Nate, and the triplets all go to the store for a late-night snack and this creepy 25 yr old comes up to u and Is like trying to kidnap you but Nate and the triplets save u before the dude gets away with you?

-Y/N pov-

"Y/N HURRY UP" I heard Matt yell from downstairs. I put Nate's hoodie on and make my way to the kitchen where they all were.

"Fucking finally bro" Chris said as he saw me.

"Ok let's go" I said as we all headed to the car. I sit in the middle seat in between Nate and Nick, as Chris sits in the front.

"Where we heading?" Matt asked us.

"Target" I said.

"Took you long enough to come downstairs" Chris mumbled.

"Chris shut up" Nate told him as they laughed. We got to the store and got out of the car.

We walked to the entrance and start walking around.

"Let's get candy" Nick said.

"We need gummy clusters," I said before going to look for it. I grabbed a basket and make it back to the candy aisle.

"Gummy clusters, gummy clusters" I said to myself as I looked around. I was looking at the down snacks as I looked up.

I then saw a man with brown hair looking at me. He looked about 25 to 30. He looked away when he saw me looking.

I frowned and looked around to see if Nate or any of the triplets were around.

No one.

I keep looking to try to take him off my mind and I find the nerd's gummy clusters. I then grab some other snacks and begin to look around for the boys. I walk into an aisle and saw the same man as i tried to leave.

"Hey" He said to me.

"Hi" I said to him.

'Do you know where I can find the hot Cheetos?" he asked me.

"Yeah, theyre right there," I said as I pointed at it.

"Can you get it for me?" He asked me as I hesitated.

"Ok" I said as I started walking to the bags. I watched the man as he started to get closer to me. As I grabbed the bag he put his hand over my mouth.

-Nate pov-

"Where are the phone chargers?" Chris asked as he looked around.

Why would it be in the pasta section?" I asked him.

"Oh right" He said.

"Well I got all my stuff" nick said as he held the basket.

"Same I'm done" I said.

"Me too, let's go find Y/N" I said as we started walking around. We walked all around the store not finding her. We then saw a brunette guy that was in an aisle. He looked like he was holding a girl.

My girl.

"She's over there" I said as I pointed and we started to run to the aisle where she was at.

"HEY" I said as we ran to them and broke her off.

"What the fuck" Chris said as he hit the man's arm.

"I just needed her help with something" he said before I punched him.

"Get the fuck away from her" I told him as he took off.

"Babe are you ok?" I said as I looked around her.

-Y/N pov-

"You can come home with me" the man whispered in my ear. 

"HEY" I heard someone say. I looked to my left and it was Nate. Nate pushed him off me and I was free.

 "What the fuck" Chris said as he hit the man.

"I just needed her help with something" The man said.

"yeah right" Matt yelled.

"Get the fuck away from her" Nate told the man as he ran away.

"Babe are you ok?" Nate asked as he eyed me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said I breathe in and out.

"Did he touch you anywhere?" Nick asked me.

"No he just held my hand, and it stunk" I said as I wiped my mouth.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Nate asked me.

"Yes babe I'm fine" I said.

"Ok let's go home" matt said.

"Can we still get the candy?" I asked.

"Oh yeah" They said.

-request open-