The Collector: Part 4

Marinette goes quiet as if unsure how to tell Master Fu so I respond "We thought it originally belonged to his son Adrien Agreste because he had it during school before it was stolen. When it was thrown away Marinette took it and-" "We only just met you so I didn't know if I could tell you that so yeah..." She cuts me off and finishes explaining with her head low.

Master Fu gives her a smile. "You were afraid that your crush was Hawkmoth," This causes her to jump and instantly deny her crush before giving in. "Ugh yes! I couldn't stand the thought of him being a supervillain." "You know Marinette if we want to be stronger than Hawkmoth we have to trust each other." "Yeah but there's still one problem, Adrien won't be allowed back outside unless that book returns to Mr. Agreste," I point out and Mari starts the waterworks crying out "I'll never ever see him again!" "There isn't a single problem that can't be solved you two," Master Fu says and I nod, soon crossing my arms and giving Mari a smirk as I stated:

"That's why I was going to suggest taking pictures of the book and uploading them onto a cloud with back ups so we can keep the information but give the book back," Marinette beams as she pulls out her phone and starts taking pictures of each page and their writings. The next day we head to the Agreste manor to return the book.

"So when Adrien put the book down and walked away I wanted to take a peek. You see I thought it was a portfolio with lots of pictures of him cuz he's so cute- Uh...You already knew that. Anyway when he came back I was scared he'd see me snooping through his book I hid it in my bag and I know it was a dumb thing to do so I'm really really sorry," Marinette gives Mr. Agreste a reasonable explanation as he flips through the book checking for any damages.

"I see so you're one of his admirers?" "Y-yes. You won't say anything to him will you?" She asks nervously and he silently shakes his head. "Now that the book has been returned will please allow Adrien to come back to school?" I ask and after a few moments of thinking he responds. "Considering Adrien didn't actually lose my book but borrowed by you...Yes. Yes I will," The both of us smile and thank him before starting to head out when another question popped into my head and I turn around. "Mr. Agreste if I may ask, I saw some of the pages in that book and they interesting illustrations of legendary heroes, I found it inspiring, where did you get that book?"

"I found it while I was on a trip overseas with my wife, I've never seen another copy of it. "Ah, thank you, you're very lucky to own it. Have a nice day!" We head out and walk to school, Tikki poking her head out of Marinette's purse stating "That was really nice what you did for Adrien." "Thanks Tikki but what really matters is that Adrien is allowed out of the house again," When we get there we see a familiar car pull up and out comes Adrien, our entire class noticing and running up over to him to welcome him back.