Miraculer: Part 1

Explosions go off, making the Eiffel tower start to collapse as Chat Noir and I dodge The Destroyer's attack. "That's not good," Chat says I nod. "Yeah, hopefully, Ladybug gets back soon," As if on cue LB returns with Rena Rouge Carapace. We start fighting again, soon dodging another attack that causes the tower to fall from another explosion, having had enough Ladybug summons her lucky charm and she's given a rubber duck.

 We all stare at her confused as she starts running around putting her plan into action. After enacting her plan using all of our abilities The Destroyer is de-akumatized and everything is fixed. Ladybug takes off to collect the miraculous when I see it in the sky. The Bee signal which Chloé started putting up when she thought we needed her, she had yelled at all three of us to give her miraculous when we pass by. "She still hasn't spoken to her?"

Chat asks and I shake my head no. "Probably not with what little time we have before we need to transform back coupled with the fact Hawkmoth probably has Chloé on constant surveillance so visiting her has its own risks." "But that doesn't change the fact it still needs to be done so she's not wasting her time and getting more upset," That's when LB meets back up with us and Chat brings it up with her. "You know how dangerous it is to use Chloé. Everybody knows that she was Queen Bee, everyone including Hawkmoth and we can't put it past him to try and trap us and that's why our identities must remain a secret."

"And the best-kept secrets are the ones you don't share I know but I don't think Chloé knows that her time as Queen Bee is over though." "I know I just haven't had time to tell her and-" LB gets cut off by her earrings beeping. "I won't today either," She goes to leave when Chat stops her. "M'lady promise me you'll talk to her soon? It's the right thing to do." "If we need to we can go with you," I chime in and she nods. "It's fine but I will talk to her," She takes off and we watch the bee signal turn off before departing ourselves.

The next day at school it was evident Chloé was upset about not getting her miraculous because she was going off on a rant about how big of losers Rena Rouge and Carapace are. "I don't understand why Ladybug keeps calling them when I Queen Bee-" She's cut off by Lila walking over and waving hello. "Good morning everyone," Adrien, Marinette, and I give her blank stares when Mar starts tugging me and Alya away. "Yeah...Let's go study for that test," We sit down at a bench not too far away so we could still somewhat hear the conversation. Nino was freaking out, sounds like he forgot about Ms. Mendeleiev's test today. Out of the corner of my eye and with a bit of effort I could make out that Lila had brought up Ladybug to Chloé before whispering about some sort of signal to bring Ladybug to her and I tap on Mari's shoulder soon whispering, "Ladybug needs to see Chloé today before she gets fooled by whatever lies Lila's spinning," I point Lila whispering to Chloé and Marinette glares at them.