Frightengale: Part 4

"It's not in our favor at a glance because we constantly have to advance while keeping up with this song and dance. We can leave nothing to chance," I complain and Chat Noir nods. "(s/n), I agree but what possible plan can we see?" "Our last weapon can do her harm. It is my lucky charm!" A pair of handcuffs appear and the three of us stare at them in confusion as Ladybug asks "What is this thrown our way? Handcuffs I would say." "We know we have to stop her. But what solution do you offer?" Chat asks as we continue to dance and I peek out after realizing Frightengale had gotten quiet.

My eyes widened to see she was stalking closer to the bus, hoping to use a surprise attack. "Whatever it may be. We can't hide forever and I think Frightengale would agree," I point out while Ladybug looks around. "They're not for her, they're meant for us. Now Chat Noir do your stuff," He goes to summon his cataclysm but soon frowns. "What's with the frown, what's going down?" "I can't find a rhyme, can you help me this time?" LB gives him a comforting smile as she says "Chat Noir, you're a sweet talker, rhymer, dancer, and walker. Look at the bright side today, don't be pessimistic and make way..."

She trails off and his eyes widen in realization as Chat happily says "For optimism. Cataclysm!" "(s/n) would you help keep her at bay? It would help to pull Frightengale's attention every which way," I nod wanting to get this over with, thinking of rhymes was starting to get stressful. Ladybug handcuffs herself to Chat and uses her yoyo to tie their feet together. I hope to the side just as the bus was thrown out of the way and Frightengale looks at the two with confusion. "Connected, we're one, our movements are synched. So let's get a move on because we are linked!" They both charge at her, forcing her to move back as Chat Noir exclaims "As if we're dancing without thought." "Take the shot!" They go to punch her and she starts to dodge but I jump in the way, forcing her to take the blow and she stumbles to the ground. "Don't tell me you forgot me already? There's always been three of us to take the villain out so be ready!" Meanwhile, LB and Chat agree to dance.

The three of us continue to force Frightengale to move back, eventually leading her into being kicked back into the music hall where she growls "You can't bend the rules! Dancing tied up is cheating fools!" "When someone's akumatized, we never compromise." "You're clearly feeling unsteady. You know you've lost already." "So why don't you make this easy for all of us? Give us your akuma without any more of a fuss," The three of us tell her and she swings her whip at Ladybug and Chat Noir and I take that chance to kick her away from them, forcing her to turn her attention toward me which gave those two a chance to attack her. Eventually, she was pushed into me and I held her by the arms as they both grab her whip and it turns to dust.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" We stop glowing pink and the people turn back to normal, allowing Ladybug to take care of the akuma with ease. "Pound it!" "Ladybug? (s/n)? Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" Clara asks when she comes to and Chat explains. "You were akumatized by Hawkmoth but don't worry everything is back to normal again." "I was saved by the three of you?! How amazing, too good to be true!" She squeals when Ladybug tells her she had an idea of how to shoot her video.

By next week, Clara's new video Miraculous was up on the internet showcasing all the residents of Paris dancing with either a Chat Noir, Ladybug, or (s/n) mask on as the music played. "In the daytime, I'm me. Just a normal girl with a normal life but there's something about me that no one knows yet cuz I have a secret...Miraculous~ Simply the best~ Up to the test when things go wrong~ Miraculous~ The luckiest~ The power of love is so strong~" The music plays and our class cheers, exclaiming how this was such a good idea. "Besides even if Marinette, Adrien, and (y/n) kind of look like Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n), they really weren't believable," Alya comments and Mari nods in agreement. "I couldn't agree more and I wouldn't have had as much fun as I did playing as Ladybug. It was so much better being with you guys," The girls pull her into a hug when Adrien chimes in. "Yeah, I prefer this version too. I didn't think I could pull off playing Chat Noir."

"I know, you two are worlds apart," Mari agrees, causing us all to raise an eyebrow at her as she tries to explain with a stutter. "W-what I mean is you'd be more lame than as Chat Noir than in real life- No! Not that you're lame in real life just compared to Chat Noir you're...I mean," She takes a deep breath. "You don't look a thing like him." "And you don't look a thing like Ladybug either- I mean I'm sure she's not as funny as you are," He nervously chuckles back. If Adrien wasn't so dense I'd be wondering why they're not a couple yet.