Sapotis: Part 3

Chat Noir and I start using our weapons defensively but with the Sapotis numbers growing rapidly we were starting to get overwhelmed. "What's taking so long Ladybug?" Chat asks before we're pulled down by the Sapotis, fisting our hands to make it as hard as possible for them to grab our miraculous. Just as they were about to Ladybug finally shows up, using her yoyo to break the hats of all the Sapotis on top of us we look up to see she wasn't alone. It looked like a fox hero? The four of us make short work of the rest of the Sapotis before I can get a good look at the new hero.

"This is so insane! I've got powers and fighting supervillains!" The new vixen superheroine squeals. She had an orange fox-themed superhero jumpsuit with a white front that lead up to a closed looking coat with the orange and white pattern. She wore long black gloves that matched her collar and long boots. She had a coat tail that matched the design making it look like a tail, an orange and white mask, grayish gold eyes with orange, black, and white fox ears in her red haired ponytails with white tips, making it look like as if she had nine tails. A orange and white reed flute in her hand, and of course her fox tail miraculous hung around her neck as if it were a zipper for the coat.

"Woah, who's this superhero friend of yours? No offense but I thought we were the only ones," Chat asks with a joke. "Chat Noir, (s/n), I'd like you to meet uh..." Ladybug starts to say gesturing toward the new hero when she realized she didn't know her hero name. "Uh...Rena Rouge. My name is Rena Rouge," Rena Rouge finishes her sentence, putting her flute on her back. "Well sneaky fox, think you'll be as sneaky as a cat?" Chat asks, his arms resting on his staff. "I dunno should we take bets?" She retorts back, flicking his bell.

"I like her, your friend's cool," I say with a smirk, crossing my arms. "I surround myself with only the best." "Welcome to our team if you need any cool superhero tips you know where to come," Chat remarks, kissing Rena's hand. "Really? You're gonna give me Ladybug and (s/n)'s phone number?" LB and I instantly snort. "I have a feeling working with you is gonna be a lot of fun." "Sounds like a good deal."

"We're surrounded," Rena informs us after we take notice of the Sapotis filling up the square. "We're retreating," Ladybug says and we take to the roofs. "There's thousands of them," I comment looking down at the filled up square while Ladybug summons her lucky charm. "A unicycle?" Chat raises an eyebrow and LB does the usual routine of looking around. "Whenever you're ready M'lady," Chat tells her after noticing her facial expression, taking the hint, Rena, Chat, and I hop off into the large group of Sapotis to cover LB while she gathered a trash in, a traffic cone, tape, and a few rakes. "Rakes, unicycle wheel, traffic cone, tape, trash can. Do you always make it this complicated when you're saving Paris?" Rena Rouge questions as we make our escape with the stuff.

Grabbing a rickshaw LB takes the traffic cone and starts riding around, grabbing the Sapotis' attention. "Hear ye! Hear ye! Sapotis Land the amusement park of the future is about to open! Mischief of all sights are committed in Sapotis Land! All you can eat desserts, fountains of drinks with big kid movies and video games!" While she was doing that Rena Rouge and I were taping the rakes to the unicycle wheel when Chat hops down from his post, keeping an eye out for Ladybug and the Sapotis.

"Alright Rena Rouge time for you to use your power." "I've never tried it I hope it works," She admits, grabbing her flute. "Just remember what your kwamii told you and follow their instructions," Chat reassures her and she takes a breath before blowing into the flute. An orange ball of light appears at the end and she throws it in the distance shouting "MIRAGE!" An illusion of a bright, large, colorful amusement park appears when the top of her miraculous starts flashing. "My necklace is flashing um that means I'm gonna change back soon right?" I nod when a mischievous smirk finds its way on Chat Noir's face.

"Yeah it's ok if we see who you are. We can keep a secret." Rena shakes her head and tusks at him. "Tsk, tsk, you naughty kitty. You know very well that our identities must remain secret." "Good job, you're a fast learner especially to that rule unlike this one," I tease, pointing at Chat before high fiving Rena as she told me "If you need any superhero tips, you know where to come," We hear Ladybug approaching as she mentioned all sorts of attractions in Sapotis Land before skidding in