Frozer: Part 4

It wasn't long before Frozer started catching up to us and started kicking, forcing the two to let go of each other's hand as we continued to dodge his attacks I exclaim, "He's too fast!" He jumps over a bridge and ice begins shooting at us as we start dodging. So this is what it's like to go up against my ice storm. "I'm positive his akuma is in his skates," I say, most akumatized victims' akumas were usually in their weapons. Finally, after a few extra turns, we managed to lose Frozer and we start discussing a plan. "My Cataclysm could destroy his skates but it would be best if he were up in the air. You were right M'lady, we'll have to set a trap."

"You were right too, we observed and now we know enough." "Seems we're just missing a little luck to put the edge on him," Taking his hint LB summons her lucky charm and we're given a bag of salt. We watch as some falls out and the ice began to melt. "Salt melts ice, I've got an idea. (s/n) and I will keep Frozer busy you're gonna have to do some melting," She tells us the plan and we set up the trap, moving a fire truck to a certain location and putting the ladder up before Ladybug and I track down Frozer.

"We've been waiting for you Frozer, don't get cold feet now," Ladybug calls out to him. "Don't play with fire Ladybug!" "Fire? I thought we were playing with ice though if you can't tell the difference between them I can show you with my ICE STORM!" We start skating away and he chases while I shot ice back at him to continue the illusion we were fighting. "Let's see if you can do this!" Ladybug calls out as we do cantilever and Frozer mimics before I shoot ahead of us to create an ice wall so we could do a spin before he copied and we approached the trap.

"The next one is tricky!" We do another spin and skate down the ladder that Chat Noir was hiding under and she wraps yoyo around it before going around another ice wall I made for her which she uses to pull the ladder down just as Frozer landed on the ladder. In his shock, he goes flying with Chat on his tail as he activates his cataclysm and breaks the skates. One miraculous ladybug later and we do our usual pound it and head back to our civilian lives. 

Bursting through the ice rink doors I rush in to find Luka sitting down looking confused. "Luka!" I say happily as I rush over and pull him in for a hug, glad to see he was ok. "I missed you too," He chuckles before I grab his face and kiss him. "You have a nasty habit of sacrificing yourself for me you know that?" "It's worth it every time to know you're sade," He responds with a smile, kissing me again as Adrien, Kagami, Marinette, and her date approach. After today it seemed we were all ready to go home.

Before we left Adrien took a picture with Philippe and posted it on social media explaining that he was really cool and that he gave lessons. "I hope this gets you, new students, to sign up," With that, we head out and Kagami turns toward Adrien stating, "You still keep doing what other people want you to do." "No, I just want him to be happy. Which reminds me, I thought it over and I've decided to change my target, I'm tired of failing and seeing my other friend's sad face when she sees me hurt because of it."

"That's good to hear. I'll be here for you," Kagami says, leaning up and kissing Adrien on the cheek before getting in her car and leaving. "I think she's into you," I tease Adrien with a giggle and his cheeks go pink as he awkwardly chuckles. "See you at school." "You wanna go to our usual cafe (y/n)?" Asks me after saying goodbye, and I agree before looking over at Marinette who had just said goodbye to her date and approached us with a glum look. "You should probably go over and talk to him. Thanks for inviting us out today," Luka says and she nods soon chasing after Adrien's car and we watch it stops and Adrien steps out of the car where Mari would most likely embarrass herself. Taking my hand Luka and I head out to our favorite cafe and later that night Marinette told me how she embarrassed herself in front of Adrien.