Captain Hardrock: Part 4

"You're pulling my chain Chat Noir, follow me," LB says and we charge to the figurehead, entering Captain Hardrock's sight. "Haha, there you are again. The time has come to send you to the bottom once and for all," She sends more chains our way, traveling on one chain herself. The three of us hop from chain to chain to get closer to her when I'm thrown the other end of the chain.

Grabbing it Ladybug and I tie her to the compass, the metal part near the needle, sending the ship off course and safely onto a plot of land just as Officer Roger came paddling up yelling at us to stop the boat. "Do it Chat Noir!" "CATACLYSM!" The ship turns to dust in a matter of seconds

"No more evil-doing for you little akuma," Ladybug starts doing her thing and I ignore her as I make sure everyone else was ok. "What happened?" Anarka asks after we pound it. "Oh not much, you just had a bout of...Sea sickness? Time to raise the sails ladies," Chat waves goodbye after his ring beeps and heads off. Miraculous ladybugs are activated and Liberty and the rest of us are returned to port and we say goodbye. By the time Marinette and I got back to the gang Officer Roger was back checking how loud we were it seems Anarka agreed to lower the volume.

"It's still a bit loud by my standards and a couple of decibels over the legal limit but I'll let it slide on this occasion. After all, it's the music festival," We celebrate, and not long after he left Adrien showed up, surprising us all. "Watch where you're walking!" Mari tries to warn him but it was too late, Adrien had already tripped over something. Nino comes to his aid when Adrien spots what he had tripped over. "Woah! An original ZX20.4? I love the sound of this instrument!" "Oh, that old thing? No one knows how to play it," Anark admits and Adrien smiles.

"I know how to play." "Great, you can join the band if you want," Luka offers and Adrien quickly accepts when Anarka approaches Mari. "You know matey sometimes disorder can be a good thing. If this keyboard hadn't been layin' around we wouldn't have gained us a keyboard player," Mari nods, and once Adrien gets the basis of the song the concert starts. It was a great show and near the end of the set, I was met with a very pleasant surprise. "This last song is for (y/n). Happy birthday, girl!" Rose exclaims happily before the song starts. I gasp in shock happily as everyone else brings out a cake and presents for me. Making me extremely happy.

After the set was done the band was taking a break, I sat a little ways from the deck with a slice of cake and watched the fireworks that had been going off. Flaake had taken this time to give me her gift: a blue kwagatama that I would later add to a charm bracelet I'd wear often. "Have a good birthday?" Luka asks as he sits down next to me. "Yeah, I'm suspecting you did all this?" I ask, leaning in close to his face with a smirk. "Well yeah I was the only person you told your birthday and the music festival was a good cover for this."

"Well thank you, it's the best gift I could've asked for." "I've got one more for you if you're ready for it," He tells me, grabbing my chin lightly to make sure I was looking at him. My face heats up as one idea fills my head and I gulp before slowly nodding my head. Best birthday ever.