Troublemaker: Part 3

Ladybug uses her yoyo to pull Chat Noir up onto the roof and gives him a smile. "Right on time Chat Noir." "Good to see you, Bug-a-boo. Looks like we're gonna break bread today huh?" "Please stop calling me Bug-a-boo. Come on, follow me," She heads inside and I arch an eyebrow at Chat who explains quickly. "Was a slip of the tongue. Trying to not sweep her off her feet has been hard," I give him an understanding smile before we hop down onto Mari's bed where Chat looks at her bulletin board filled with photos of all our friends and then some of Adrien.

"Oh wow that's a lot of pictures," Chat comments and Ladybug grabs his face, directing him to look at her. "We can take the grand tour later Chat," Chat's ears twitch and he quickly pulls up the mattress which blocks the sewing needles that had just been thrown at us. Seeing the Adrien magazines underneath the bed, LB shoves the mattress back down, sending Chat tumbling to the floor. "He couldn't see those," I whisper to her before we jump off the bed and dodge the umbrella thrown at us. I toss my knife at her pen to try and knock it out of her hand but she clicks it and it's gone, my knife bounces back to me and I catch it. Troublemaker proceeds to pick up and throw my bed at us. Ladybug dodges while Chat and I catch the bed where more photos of Adrien come fluttering out, one landing on Chat's face.

She's been hiding Adrien photos in my bed? I give a deadpan look at the photos on the ground. Chat had peeled off the photo that LB snatches out of his hands while scolding him. "I said later Chat Noir!" I roll my eyes at her while thinking Then stop leaving photos everywhere! The trunk is thrown at us, knocking us to the ground for a moment before we throw/ extend our weapons at Troublemaker only for her to disappear with her laughter signifying she went downstairs. She's back before we can fully react and reaching for Ladybug's earrings. Instinct takes over and I force Troublemaker's hands up by hitting them with the hilts of my knives while Chat sweeps out LB's feet so the earrings couldn't be grabbed.

The pen goes flying and the four of us jump for it, knowing the akuma was inside the pen. We all grab it at the same time and Troublemaker clicks it, Chat Noir's, Ladybug's, and my hand fall to the ground as Troublemaker and the pen disappear only for us to hear. "Touch me if you dare." "What are we gonna go? I can't touch her with a ten-foot pole even if I wanted to," Chat asks. "Her strength is also her weakness. If she wants to touch us she has to be touchable herself," We get up and LB gives Chat a look, he was holding her hand. Nervously he lets it go, trying to hide the fact he enjoyed holding her hand.

The three of us head downstairs and we look around, no sign of her. "Be careful, she's most likely hiding somewhere in this room. If she wants to take our miraculous then she can't be untouchable," Ladybug stated and I chime in with "Which means if we can grab her first we can also grab her pen," Suddenly Troublemaker is in between us and kicks Ladybug away before shoving me to the side and grabbing Chat's hand. She goes to grab his ring when LB's yoyo wraps around her and Chat. She disappears again and steps out of the trap before reappearing to kick Chat into the bookshelf. Disappearing yet again we look around before Ladybug is tackled to the floor and Troublemaker has pulled out an earring. The earrings start beeping as a pink mist starts covering Ladybug the suit slowly disappearing but leaving a pink glow covering what she looks like since she still had the other earring in.

"You've already lost half the battle Ladybug." "ICE STORM!" I summon my power and shoot ice at her but she disappears the ladybug earring drops to the floor and LB quickly puts it back on. The magic put the superhero suit back on and stopped beeping. "That was a close call. Certainly not how I thought we'd share our secret identities," Chat comments, finally freeing himself from Ladybug's yoyo. "That'll have to wait till we kick Hawkmoth's butt," Ladybug tells him, picking up her yoyo and summoning her lucky charm.

A broken plate falls into her hands. "That's strange. I don't know how to use it," She mutters and I ask "Do you think losing one of the earrings tampered with your power?" "My power has to work!" She exclaims continuing to look around before crouching down and picking up some glue. "It's stickin' time!" "Seriously?" Chat asks as she starts gluing. Chat summons his cataclysm as we head back upstairs looking for Troublemaker. "Be careful Chat Noir, (s/n). She can come from anywhere to get my miraculous." "I don't think she's here, we'll check the roof," We head to the roof with Ladybug calling out for us not to.

We hear a commotion meaning the trap had been set and we come back down to find Troublemaker tugging on her earrings but they weren't coming out nor could she let go. "Aw, poor Ladybug another villain superfan has literally glued themselves to you. Sorry to disappoint but we're the only ones that get to stick to her," Chat hops down and Troublemaker forces Ladybug up and they start spinning so he can't reach the pen. I hop down and freeze the floor where they were, freezing them in place, giving Chat the chance he needed to grab the pen. Penny returns and I unfreeze the ice around them so LB could de-evilize the akuma.