Gorizilla: Part 3

Grabbing the joystick to the toy helicopter I do as Ladybug told me and use it to keep Gorizilla distracted as she makes her way through Montparnasse Tower. Not long after she re-appears by my side angrily tugging on her yoyo demanding that Adrien be let go. His hand is pulled open and Adrien is told to jump.

 "You have to trust me!" "Always," Was all he said before jumping off the tower. I drop the joystick and LB lets go of the wire, both of us jumping after Adrien before a large hand encompassed both of us. "No!" We both shout in fear if we couldn't get out or if Chat Noir didn't appear soon Adrien would die from the fall! Montparnasse Tower was one of the tallest structures in Paris!

"Chat Noir help!" Ladybug and I yelled in unison as we struggled to get out of Gorizilla's grip. Suddenly we're both dropped and we spring into action, I immediately extend my spear while LB used her yoyo to grab Adrien soon grabbing hold onto the spear as she brought him down safely. The crowd at the bottom of the tower cheered as the three of us safely reached the ground. "I knew I could count on you M'l- Ladybug."

 "Adrien! You're safe!" One of Adrien's fanboy shouts out gleefully as he pulls the boy in for a hug. LB's earrings flash. "Your earrings are flashing is there a problem?" "It means it won't be long before I transform back but don't worry, Chat Noir should be here soon to take care of things," She tries to reassure him before the ape hops down.

The fanboy stands between us and the ape. "You two can leave with Adrien, I'll keep him at bay." "No. I want you to find a safe place to hide," Ladybug instructs the fanboy, taking the helmet off of him and placing it on Adrien. The boy looks between Gorizilla and Ladybug before shrugging and running off. LB and I take off with Adrien, somehow losing the gorilla.

"Looks like we lost him," I comment when we finally land. "Looks like it. Adrien do you have any idea where the akuma could be?" Adrien ignores the question and points at Ladybug's earrings. "You're about to transform back so I'll stay here hidden and wait for Chat Noir to turn up." "But what if the supervillain finds you before he gets here?" She asks worriedly and I resist an eye roll. I get it, I'm just as overprotective about Luka but still, she needed to go and re-charge now.

 "He's my bodyguard he won't hurt me." "Besides I'll be here to help protect him while we wait for Chat, he'll be here, I know he will, I trust him," I reassure LB but she starts looking around and gives us her look when she has a plan. "Of course! I know how to trap him so I can find where his akuma is!" We hop down to the subway station and she explains the plan before leaving a voice message for Chat.

"Adrien agreed to act as bait but we really need you and your Cataclysm to make this work. Hurry up." "What if Chat Noir doesn't turn up?" Adrien asks and Ladybug smiles. "Oh he will, I trust him." "We both do. Otherwise, I can just keep freezing him to a building to give LB some time," I chime in and Adrien nods.

 "Yeah, you guys are right, I'm sure he'll be here," Ladybug hops down into the subway and I take to the roofs, staying connected as I kept an eye out for Gorizilla. "ADRIEN!" I hear the fanboy shout and turn around to see Adrien was pulling him into a building, a few minutes pass and he comes out again wearing the helmet. Good thinking that guy might actually listen to him.

It wasn't long before Gorizilla came barrelling onto the street and I tell Ladybug "He's here still no sign of Chat." "Hurry up Chat Noir," Ladybug pleas, and just as I was about to intervene Gorizilla from grabbing Adrien who had been setting car alarms off, Chat's stick hits the gorilla's hand and we all turn to see our favorite black cat spinning his staff. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" He hops down onto the street between Grizilla and Adrien. "He made it," I smile as Chat tells Adrien "Don't worry Adrien, I won't let him touch a hair on your head."