Kwamii Buster: Part 2

Author: I'm back and Sunday couldn't have come any sooner. For those who don't get my announcements or read my journal, I took the week off because I had Covid and focused on getting better and the school work that I needed (and am still not) done but now that I'm feeling better and released from Covid jail without further ado the continuation of Kwamii Buster!

After making sure the bathroom was empty, Marinette and I give our kwamiis stern looks. "I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other." "We didn't wanna bother you with kwamii nonsense. Besides, Plagg promised he wouldn't eat any of that magic cheese anymore so we thought the problem was resolved," Tikki explains and Mari gasps. "If Plagg was there too, that means so was Chat Noir which means he must be a student at Françoise-Dupont like us! And if we just figured this out then that means Chat Noir just figured out that I figured out that he figured it out!" 

She says worriedly and I kiss my teeth, as much as I'd like to say otherwise, that was entirely possible. "Not at all, Plagg would travels miles around the world for his cheese," Flaake tries to reassure us and I cross my arms at her. "I can't help but wonder if you're still lying." "We're sorry," They both apologize and we take a breath. "We know you're just trying to protect us so we don't have to give up our miraculous so we won't try to figure out his identity and hope he doesn't either." "Now we just need to think of what to tell Chat if he learns about this," I say and Mari groans. "We have to tell him anyway so he can prevent this from happening again," We start to head back to class when our phones go off and we pull up the latest news broadcast, it was focused on the show Ms. Mendeleiev was on.

"A new akumatized person has appeared near the tv station. It appears to be a teacher from Françoise-Dupont High school," Nadja says before the screen showed Ms. Mendeleiev looking like some sort of Ghost Buster as she teetered a safe off of the building. "The person in this safety vault will withstand a fifty story fall, true or false?" "Well looks like we'll have to think of an excuse on the fly," I mutter before we transform and head to the tv station. We get there in time for Ladybug to catch the falling safe and safely let Alec out on the roof as he runs to safety.

"There you have it, the answer was true, Ladybug defies the laws of science," Chat jokes as he lands on the safe. "I'm going to capture your kwamiis and prove to everyone these magical creatures do exist. True or false?" "False, you won't be given the chance," I answer her as we get ready to fight and Kwamii Buster dodges our attacks. "Back off kids, I'm a scientist." "You're no scientist, more like a gameshow host," Chat eggs her on while dodging her blasts. "I'm going to prove to the whole world that I'm a great scientist and that I made a major descovery!" While taking a quick breather from dodging the blasts, Ladybug assumes this would be a great time to bring up the kwamii nonsense. "I hope your kwamii's learned its lesson so it doesn't ever do anything like this again!"

"Well I heard both of your kwamiis were with him," He shoots back. "Our kwamiis were trying to talk some sense into your's! I get the feeling you two are a perfect match." "Guys, not the time," I interject but as usual, that didn't do anything. "This teacher she's from Françoise-Dupont right?" "Don't forget the rules Chat Noir we can't know each other's secret identity," Ladybug stops to scold him, and Kwamii Buster was smart enough to shoot her. "Kwamiis don't exist huh? Well here's proof," Ladybug tries to get out of the blast but it follows her so I try to pull her out but it only grapples onto me as we watch Tikki and Flaake be forced out of our miraculous and we're thrown behind a grate as we de-transform.

"Ladybug! (s/n)!" Chat calls as he races to the grate and we yell at him not to look. We hear him jump away as he starts dodging more blasts soon hearing him call upon his cataclysm, making a perfect cover for us to escape and we rush away, heading straight for Master Fu.

.

.

.

Tikki and Flaake watch Plagg be thrown into the green magical container rhey were stuck in and he tries to phase out a few times, unsuccesfully. "Don't waste your energy, we can't go through it, it's magic. Hope your cheese addiction was worth it," Flaake says sarcastically and he raises his paw. "I still have my-" "No! You can't control it, who knows who or what you'll accidentally destroy." "Then how are you planning to get us out of here Sugarcube?" "I'm not. But Ladybug will."

.

.

.

"Master! Tikki, Flaake, and Plagg have been captured and Chat Noir might discover our secret identities!" Marinette yells as we barge in, panting from the run. He nods in understanding before grabbing the Miracle Box for us.