Reflekdoll: Part 2

When we get there I notice that Marinette and Adrien were in the designs that Juleka was supposed to model and there was no sign of Juleka. "Where's my sister?" Luka asks, not seeing her either and I look at Alya and Marinette, raising my voice. "Yeah, Alya, Marinette, where's Juleka?" "She didn't want to model so Marinette said she'd do it and then I realized that Adrien could model with her too and then we decided to take the shoot outside."

Alya explains. "But where is she?" "She said she wasn't feeling well so she stayed behind," Rose speaks up and I shake my head in disappointment. "Let me get this straight, Juleka started feeling anxious about modeling, and instead of building up her confidence, and supporting her, and giving her time, you crush your confidence by replacing her so you could be close to Adrien and then proceeded to leave her behind all alone? How nice," I point out and Marinette shook her head. "No, that's not it at all, she said she didn't wanna do it."

"I wanna hear that from her, I'm gonna go get her," Luka says, running back to the bakery while everyone else started the photoshoot. We barely got two photos in before we heard Luka shout. "Run!" We turn around to see him look like Reflekta. Oh no...The ground begins to shake and we look up to see a Reflekdoll glaring down at us.

"Don't leave my friends, you're the very people I've been looking for! I've got something special for your video." We hear Reflekta's voice boom out as we scattered. Luka grabs my hand and races toward the museum. "Stay hidden inside." "I will but what about everyone else? Juleka will be targeting Marinette and Rose specifically," I point out. "I've already been hit so I'll go out and see if I can find anyone else," He runs back outside and I run into an empty closet to transform. When I get outside there was still no sign of Ladybug or Chat Noir but did find Rose pleading with Juleka to stop.

"Juleka's no more. I'm Reflekta. Everyone always forgets about Juleka anyway," She shoots at Rose when Luka runs up and pulls Rose out of the way, shouting "That's not true Juleka! What about me and mom huh? We love you. Or what about (y/n)? She was telling the girls off for leaving you behind!" "Which is why she let this happen in the first place!" Reflekta screams, attacking again while grabbing Rose and running. "Well that's not fair, I didn't know they did that while I was getting you juice to relax," I mumble when I hear her address Marinette.

"Marinette! You stole my limelight. I was supposed to be the star of the film!" "But you told me you didn't want to be!" "Yes I did want to be, but you wouldn't let me explain!" "Told you, she wanted to model," I huff before jumping in. It was too late however and Mari was hit. "Perhaps you'll understand better now that you're in my shoes." "Perhaps you should've used your voice instead of letting your anxiety control you!" I call out gaining her attention while hitting the doll in the back of the head.

Growling at me Reflekdoll picks up the car Mari was hiding behind and throws it at me. I dodge as she shouts, "Nobody can escape me!" She shoots her beam again, hitting more people before I hit her again with my spear to get her to target me. I start running away from the beam soon grumbling under my breath, "Alright Ladybug, Chat Noir, you can enter the fight now."

Somehow Reflekta loses sight of me and I hide behind a pillar to catch my breath. "Oh (s/n), where are you? Let me fix that drab look of yours with something that really stands out," I take in a deep breath, I had to run again and lead her away from the people, so I run out in the open, waving my arms to catch her attention. "There you are," She starts zapping her beam at me while I ran when I hear a scream and turn around to see Chat's staff, connecting to the doll's head as it turned around. Reflekdoll slams into the side of the Eiffel Tower and I look up at the lamp post he landed on happily before my face drops.

It wasn't Chat Noir who was sitting on the lamppost. The best way I could describe it was a female Chat Noir with a simple black suit, neon green outlining the end of her boots and gloves. A neon green outline near her neck to look like a zipper, a neon green belt with a paw print charm to the side with two strings dangling underneath, and the same outline on the cat ears. A black mask with her black hair braided below her waist. No doubt about it, this had to be Ladybug, but why did she have Chat's miraculous?

We both jump out of the way when the doll comes back to its senses and starts shooting its beam again. That's when Chat shows up, wearing the ladybug earrings. He was in a simple black suit with a ladybug design looking like armor and a ladybug mask. I wasn't gonna lie it looked weird seeing him without ears in his hair. 

"Well M'ladynoir it looks like you're playing the easy part today," He says with a wink. She goes to retort when I slide in front of the two and spin my spear to block the beam from hitting them as I say, "What about today makes it seem like it'll be easy for anyone? We're taking on two opponents with both of your powers switched. Which by the way you wanna explain why your powers are switched?!" They don't get to answer as we have to move to avoid another beam and I block yet another one.

"Remember Mr. Bug you can use your yoyo as a shield," Ladynoir instructs Mr. Bug who starts spinning it but ends up hitting his eye with it while Ladynoir facepalms with a groan. I roll my eyes as I tell her, "Show him," She does before trying to spin her staff but it quickly loses balance and she drops it. "No, like this," He shows her how to properly spin the staff. "You two understand how to use each other's weapons now?" I ask and they nod. "Good cuz my arms are tired," They spin their weapons and take over blocking the beam while I let my arms rest for a minute.

"Just my luck, I'm gonna have to capture two akumas instead of one," Mr. Bug grumbles when Reflekdoll stops shooting her beam. "No, remember that Hawkmoth can only send one akuma which means the doll is probably a sentimonster so that means one akuma, one amok courtesy of whoever has the peacock miraculous," Ladynoir corrects him and I growl at the fact my family's miraculous was being used for evil as we ran up the doll and started attacking but no damage was done so we jumped back. "Ok, so we have to find Reflkta's akumatized object and the baby doll's amok," Mr. Bug repeats to make sure he understood while we blocked another beam. "Thin you can manage or should we switch back?" Ladynoir asks.