Zombizou: Part 3

Once safe I instantly notice the kiss mark on Kim's face, guilt washing over my face. 'It's ok. Just focus on protecting Chloé. Besides Ladybug (s/n) and Chat Noir will save all of us like they always do," He tries to reassure me, and Ladybug nods. "Yeah that's a promise," We gasp as Kim's eyes flash pink. We quickly push him away and I clench my fists, my class needed (s/n) now. While Ladybug held him off I quickly transformed. I hear Rose scream and take off, using my spear to smack away zombies and LB uses her yoyo to pull Rose and Chloé onto the bus.

"Nice of you to drop in (s/n)," Chat comments while collecting his staff. "No time for chit chat Chat, we gotta go now," I say and we hop in with me giving one last look at the roof where Max and Kim stared down at us, I failed you both...I'm sorry. Chat started up the bus and we take off but it was clear Chat didn't know how to drive because the bus would lurch every few seconds. Didn't you say you knew how to drive? I think which Ladybug voices out and Chat Noir shrugs. "I've mastered every car in Race Track and Extreme Racing 3 but there are no busses in those games." "And video games don't operate the same way as cars do just stop taking hitting the break every five seconds," I point having enough of the bus lurching forward.

He starts driving a little bit better. "So what now?" I ask LB. "Let's take Chloé to the top of the Eiffel Tower. There'll be less zombies up there and fewer places for all of Zombizou's disciples to run to." "Less places for us to hide too." Chat points out. "It's the only way to get Zombizou herself to turn up," Juleka lets out a scream and we all look back to see Rose had kissed her and was giving the rest of us that zombie smile. No...Chloé, Alya, and Nino run up to the front while Alix held Rose back, Ladybug using her yoyo to blockade the path. "Alix get away from her!" I yell out but she shakes her head while being kissed. "I totally trust you guys!" 

"Ugh, people need to stop invading my personal space," Chloé complains, earning a look from the rest of us. We swerve up to the tower and get out quickly and run toward the elevator. We get in the lobby and Ladybug and I blockade the door with a vending machine while Alya called the elevator. When the doors open out came two zombies that tackled her to the ground, leaving her covered in kisses.

"Oh no..." Nino trails off. "There's nothing we can do for her  come on!" Chat says and Alya nods in agreement, telling us "He's right. Just go and save us all," Ladybug and I enter the elevator and look toward Nino. "Nino?" I ask, worry building up. He waves goodbye as the doors shut. "NINO!" Ladybug and I shout, banging on the doors. I punch the glass doors, and even more, guilt builds up. What kind of a hero am I? I can't even protect my classmates, my friends...How does anybody expect me to help protect the whole of Paris? First I got myself akumatized now everyone is gone because I couldn't save them...I should've never been trusted with a miraculous.

"It doesn't matter that we're the only ones left. Ladybug will fix it all anyway," Chat tries to reassure me but I shake my head. It does matter! They trusted me as (y/n) and as (s/n) to keep them safe and to protect them from this and I failed, I let them down, how does that not matter? "Only the best remain," Chloé comments with a smirk, only making me grit my teeth. "Go straight ahead, we'll barricade ourselves at Gustave's office," LB says when the doors open only to reveal a mob of zombies waiting for us. Chat throws Chloé to Ladybug and she throws Chloé into the office.  We run back around to find Chat was using himself and his staff as a blockade, kisses, covering his face. "Chat Noir!" Ladybug says worriedly, cupping his face. "I'll just stay here and chill M'lady. I'd rather not force myself on you for a kiss so go." "No!" We both exclaim and he shakes his head.

"No arguing, you both are Paris's last hope, go fix everything," Ladybug grabs my wrist and drags me back into Gustave's office. I look down in shame, I couldn't even revel in the fact I was in Gustave's office where people weren't allowed in. Only being allowed to see the wax figures of Gustave Eiffel, and his daughter Claire talking to Thomas Edison. "Chloé?" Ladybug questions, earning my attention, she didn't appear to be here. "At least I won't be able to get in your way now, good luck," We hear her tell us from under a table, that's when we hear laughter and look out the window to see Zombizou.  "Hand over Chloé and your miraculous, Ladybug, (s/n). Then I might just let you witness the final triumph of love," LB finally summons her lucky charm and a bottle of make-up remover falls into her hands. "Make-up remover? How are you gonna save my life with that?" Chloé asks and I shrug, we didn't even know what Zombizou's akumatized object was.