Anansi: Part 3

Getting up Nino extends the staff and tries to hit Anansi with it. She jumps out of the way as he asks, "So who's the flyweight?" The fight continued between the four of us, sending both the boys back, thankfully not flying but they were definitely going to have a few bruises tomorrow.  I made sure she couldn't leave any nasty injuries. 

"I suggest you stay down cappy," Nino extends the staff into her face and Luka hits with the spear, making her stumble back and giving me the perfect opportunity to kick her into a car. "You're gonna regret that big time!" "You shouldn't have underestimated us legs!" Eventually, though I'm thrown to the side and Anansi takes this opportunity to make Nino go flying.

Thankfully Ladybug catches him and takes off so I grab Luka and take him away from the scene. "Your job is done now. Thank you for the help but now get to safety," I thank him, taking back my weapons before I could head off though, Luka asks "What about Nino? He was sent flying!" "He's fine, Ladybug caught him and is taking him to a safe location. Just worry about getting yourself to safety for now. Everything will be back to normal in no time."

With that, I take off to find Ladybug with some turtle-looking hero, he was definitely too young to be Master Fu. "(s/n) perfect timing! Now we can continue. LUCKY CHARM! A pair of boxing gloves fall into her hands and the three of us look at them in confusion as the turtle asks "Boxing gloves? You're not gonna fight her directly, are you?" 

"Why not? It's a simple plan but you have to protect us, me, (s/n), Chat Noir, and Alya. You've already proved you're capable of doing it," With that we charge straight for Anansi, the turtle throwing his shell at her to earn her attention. "Hey, six hands! Catch this!" "A replacement pet? You replaced your kitty with a turtle?"

Anansi mocks only for LB to send her a smile as she stated, "I do love animals but I'm not a fan of spiders," She throws her yoyo which Anansi dodges and proceeds to mock Ladybug again. "Ha! Missed me!" "Did I?" While she did her work the turtle and I kept attacking Anansi, appearing next to her left and right with kicks and punches with the occasional block, all without Anansi noticing the ring being formed around her.

"Anansi! I challenge you. It'll be one round if you win you get my miraculous but if I win you release your prisoners," Anansi looks unsure but tempted and I smirk and cross my arms as I tell her "What do you have to lose? Chat Noir will de-transform in a few minutes anyway while he's stuck up there. 

Hawkmoth makes it known he doesn't like the idea shown by the purple butterfly hovering over Anansi's face but thankfully Anansi takes the bait.  "I'll devour you, you little nasty bug. One punch will be enough!" Turtle man hits his shell with Chat's staff to signify the start of the match and Anansi charges toward LB. "You can't punch the wind!" Ladybug teases as she dodges the first few punches.